This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Hud Pro's and Con's

• Platosdream
      Platosdream
      Basic
      Hi all, I have been playing Poker for a few years now and I have never used a Hud. I'm looking for software where I can study my own play at a later date. Should I get Poker Tracker 4 or equivelent, and should I be using a hud for all online play. Any advice or tips for or against would be appreciated thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Platosdream,

Whenever using a hud is allowed, I think you should use it. It gives you an edge. Sometimes the edge is small but it is there.
      Also, a tracking software like TP4 or HM2 is very good when you start analyzing your own game and working on it.
    • WayneGonzalez
      WayneGonzalez
      Basic
      Whenever you are having an option of HUD make use of it as the statistics displayed by a HUD give you a good idea of how your opponent is approaching the game of poker.:f_cool:
    • Potamito
      Potamito
      Gold
      In today´s game i want all the edge i can get to max my EV and i think playing with a HUD allows me to have a bit of an edge over the field if used properly not just to go over your own hands but to run population tendencies studies of the format/stakes you currently play but to use it in-game and to use it properly.
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      As it was said before, it gives you an edge if you are using it properly. I use Jivaro and HM2, I really love it.