This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH TT squeeze

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](6 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , T:spade:
      [color:grey]MP2 folds[/color], [color:red]MP3 raises to $1,00[/color], [color:red]CO raises to $2,00[/color], [color:grey]BU folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $6,00[/color], [color:grey]3 folds[/color].

Final Pot: $9,25

I already squeezed the hand before vs one raiser and one caller with 88, i thought about folding vs the strong-looking minreraise. Instead I reraised and would have folded to 4-bet. Play ok?
  • 4 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      It's ok. You gotta punish minraisers :P .

And by the way, you should include stack sizes here, as they are a very important part of the hand.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Both deepstacked.

When should I tend to 3 or 4-betting dependent on stacksizes?
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Well, the deeper you are the loosest the pre-flop game tends to be and the loosest you can 3bet and 4bet, as the opponenets will call more hands, due to the increased implied odds...

In this spot, I think you can raise against any stack sizes and you could even call a push from some $12 or less people.

But I noticed that you didn't put stack sizes in any of the hands, but they make a big different in some spots. So I was saying it as a general thing
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      your line is fine, but if they shove it sucks and you likely have to call if you´re 100bb deep.
      Less variance game is just fold pf.