[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH TT squeeze

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](6 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:heart: , T:spade:
      [color:grey]MP2 folds[/color], [color:red]MP3 raises to $1,00[/color], [color:red]CO raises to $2,00[/color], [color:grey]BU folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $6,00[/color], [color:grey]3 folds[/color].

Final Pot: $9,25

I already squeezed the hand before vs one raiser and one caller with 88, i thought about folding vs the strong-looking minreraise. Instead I reraised and would have folded to 4-bet. Play ok?
  • 4 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      It's ok. You gotta punish minraisers :P .

And by the way, you should include stack sizes here, as they are a very important part of the hand.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Both deepstacked.

When should I tend to 3 or 4-betting dependent on stacksizes?
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Well, the deeper you are the loosest the pre-flop game tends to be and the loosest you can 3bet and 4bet, as the opponenets will call more hands, due to the increased implied odds...

In this spot, I think you can raise against any stack sizes and you could even call a push from some $12 or less people.

But I noticed that you didn't put stack sizes in any of the hands, but they make a big different in some spots. So I was saying it as a general thing
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      your line is fine, but if they shove it sucks and you likely have to call if you´re 100bb deep.
      Less variance game is just fold pf.