Hero x/r 1,27
      BTN calls
      Pot: 3,09$
      Turn Hero bets 1,90$
      BTN calls
      Pot is 6,89$
      River Hero bets 6,58 and is all in
      BTN calls

Is x/r on flop good? My thinking is the board dry and he will have a wide C-betting range on this board He C bets 66% so i will have FE even a naked K has hard time to call here. Ranges are fairly close, Im looking for good backdoor potential and board coverage when x/r flop.
      T card is kind of a blank and i picked up some xtra EQ so barell ?
      And can i push the rest for value on the River ?

Thank you for answers or toughts ! cheers
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your hand to our hand discussion forum, because it’s fits better there.
      On this flop I don’t think it’s profitable to check/raise with bottom pair and backdoor flush/straight draws and I would fold most of the time or call 1 street as PLO fish.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Silver
      Hey

If you want to have some bluffs in PLO10 this makes sense. You've a pair blocking his continuing range and backdoordraws for additional equity.

Rest of the hand makes sense too, although not that excited at any point about our hand. River sucks too when bigger straight and obvious flop draw 76 gets there too, but we're oop and opponent is not gonna put more money into this pot with worse hand, but might call with some bluffcatchers.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Preflop is good. Against a looser BU could 3b pre some of the time. I'd just call the flop since people probs don't barrel super wide at these limits and there are plenty of turns where we'll improve. As played, one of the best turns for our hand so we can pot call it off, if necessary (assuming 100bb stacks which you don't cite).

River is going to be fine although I'd expect villain to shove his sets on the turn and be capable of folding AA when the str8 gets there, so you want a calling station here. That said, I don't think we can x/f so shoving is going to be best, since I can't see many bluffs in villains range. If he has the higher str8, so be it.
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Black
      I think this hand is strong enough to x/c flop. Would x/r more with hands like gutshots or straight draws.
    • Koni576
      Koni576
      Silver
      Thank you for answers !
      I will rework my ranges on this board, yes i was thinking the hand is not enaulgh for a x/c but i can put pressure on Kx hands to fold and some air aswell wich could have EQ stil.
      on the flop i would value raise set of 8 and 5 not KK thats blocking villain continuation range too hard imo, and some 2pairs.
      and x/c 2pairs with backdoor potential most of the Kx hands maybe x/r some of those too as bluff.

btw Villain showed up with

:Qc: :7h: :Jd: :6h:
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Silver
      Thats the thing though, people play random hands and like to draw even witouth odds, so dont necessarily want to bluff too wide at these limits. Most probably would have called your river shove if he hit his Q or J otr :)