How to spot a slowplayer!

• Jaunais
      Jaunais
      Bronze
      Hi people,

Do you know how to spot a slowplayer? I KNOW - thanks to Hand2Note i can just view opponent's cold call and 3bet ranges and understand in a sec what is he up to!

If you need any detailed info follow my blog and [Edited by Lazza61 - Explanation below]

Have a good day!

SDK1987
      That’s tough. For this you need reads on the player and sometimes a limp/re-raise could be a sigh of a big hand.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • DaToepFa
      DaToepFa
      Silver
      How do you spot advertising? Just look at the post and also the blog and see that it is not Content but a poorly disguised attempt to sell you something.

@mods: isn't there some rule against these kind of posts?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by DaToepFa
      How do you spot advertising? Just look at the post and also the blog and see that it is not Content but a poorly disguised attempt to sell you something.

@mods: isn't there some rule against these kind of posts?
      The mod team is looking into this, thanks.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey guys,

To clear up the confusion, this is what you can and cannot do in this case.

• You may advertise/promote PokerStrategy.com official partners (inc. Hand2Note and HRC), however you may only use our PokerStrategy.com links, not your personal referrer links.
      • You can not advertise/promote or link to any third party commercial site that doesn't co-operate with us.
      • You can not use the community tool to solicit and refer our members.

I will also quote from Our forum principles, specifically from rule 3:

Warning: If we have reason to suspect that an advertisement has been posted with the intent to profit, we assume that we have to deal not with a member of PokerStrategy.com but with a competitor, and we reserve to take legal action for infringement of the rules on free competition for claiming a refund for the damage received.

If there are any further questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards

Laz