Once again about layout problem.

• zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      I looked over some latest threads about this but didn't quite understand anything from them and I think that a lot of people are interested in this spacific matter. So I use the classic partypoker table theme. To be sure that everyone understands what I mean I took a screenshot:

Basicly I want to know how to get the old layouts to work on the new versions classic theme. Standart copy&paste doesn't work but I got some card skins to get to work. How I can get to work this old layout for example?

If those layouts doesn't work anymore then maybe someone could give a hint where you can get ones that do.

Thank you!
  • 15 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      That theme uses a .png-file for the table, I think it's called table.png. That file has a transparant background. It's only the table, the surroundings are transparant.
      Underneath that table is another file, a jpeg, with the actual background.
      Probably the only way to use your file is if somebody makes it in .png format with a transparant background.
      You could try to save your layout as a .png file and replace table.png (not sure about the filename), maybe that works too.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Thank you, will try out!

It worked but as it turns out that was not what I was expecting:

I only changed the very table image to png. All seats and other small stuff I didn't. That might be reason for this lag? Or it's not possible to get the old layouts to work on the new version?
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      I tryed out replacing every jpg file whit png but it didn't work either. I guess I should find some other way then or just give up.

After some work I managed to create this:

If someone is interested I can give you guys this layout. First of all I took background from earlier thread by swissmoumout - http://craigwatson.org/pokerstrategy/pp_mod_swiss.rar

Secondly I took cards which where given right here in PS - http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/download/layouts/partypoker/pp_cards_sumo.zip (I suggest to delete that card back image what comes along with cards in the very same folder because then card backs will look really ugly because they are too big.)

And the very table image I just made a bit not that bright by myself and you can dl it here - http://zubrils.times.lv/table.rar

Happy playing to everyone! If anyone makes his own modifications or finds any place where you can get some layouts that work please let us know here.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Well hey there zubrils2,

Maybe you can help me with my problem - layout related. I have been using the new PP table layout but hope to start using Elephant stats soon.

The Elep page says the new PP layouts don't work so today I experimented with the old layouts (haven't started running Elep yet).

Is there any way I can get rid of the player's images (and even the chairs), which are really distracting?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

p.s. I'll post this as a separate thread in case anyone else has thoughts.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Hello! Sure! Just dl this background modification and copy&paste it into images folder - http://craigwatson.org/pokerstrategy/pp_mod_swiss.rar

It will look the same like background in the picture I posted in my last post.
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      i dont know have tried same thing have got cards and layout for new table but only cards or classic version want different layout none work
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      In reply to my own earlier post, I find that Elephant does work with the new layouts.

Which is good.
      T
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I tried the Elephant with the new layout and it works BUT it shows the stats on the wrong players. Is this only my problem or do you guys have it too?
    • batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      Just click on the elephant icon which is on the table and press "rotate left" or "rotate right" until the stats are matching the players.

It would be nicer if the elephant would be able somehow to do this by its own... does anyone know anything about such a feature?
    • pokeralle
      pokeralle
      Bronze
      I've been having some really annoying layout problems since I changed to the table according to your guide. The small window, which you use to bet by entering a number does not work after a few minutes' of play, and neither does the chat.

Any clue what the problem is?
    • pokeralle
      pokeralle
      Bronze
    • w1z4rd
      w1z4rd
      Bronze
      Hello! Sure! Just dl this background modification and copy&paste it into images folder - http://craigwatson.org/pokerstrategy/pp_mod_swiss.rar It will look the same like background in the picture I posted in my last post.

Thnx I did that and now the classic layout looks just like I wanted it, but there are some problems... my position at the table is almost always (90% of the times) screwed up... I'm never in the spot where the [Seat Open] button is...

Did anyone encounter the same problem?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w1z4rd

Thnx I did that and now the classic layout looks just like I wanted it, but there are some problems... my position at the table is almost always (90% of the times) screwed up... I'm never in the spot where the [Seat Open] button is...

Did anyone encounter the same problem?
      If You mean that hero is in the top left corner instead at the table etc., this is normal and there is nothing You can do about it. It has nothing to do with layout.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      I've been having some really annoying layout problems since I changed to the table according to your guide. The small window, which you use to bet by entering a number does not work after a few minutes' of play, and neither does the chat.

I did encounter this problem even before I used my layout. It's simply a partypoker lag of some kind. You can fix this by pressing every time "ctrl+shift" when it doesn't work. I dunno what's the reason. Sorry for the answer delay.
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      hi,

i donwloaded your file and did what the instructions told to.

any idea?

regards,