[NL2-NL10] Suited Connectors...

• 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I'd fold preflop here, suited connectors are good in multyway pots and by raising you isolate yourself against hands that are better than yours most of the time. Limping is not ok here too in my opinion if you'll get raised and you'll call to see the flop, most of the time you won't flop anything good, sometimes you'll flop oesd, fd but will have to play it heads up out of position (unless raised by blinds). Raise it only against tight blinds when on BU and maybe CO if BU is tight too, and limp when there are some limpers and you are in late position.
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      I operaise always with suited connectors. Never limp them. Fold or raise imo.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      It's better to openraise them from late position, but 7 handed I suppose this raise is OK. By taking the initiative you can get better hands to fold postflop with a cbet, you can easily get away from the hand if you face resistance (especially since you don't have to worry about being dominated like AJ/KQ type of hands), and if you flop big you have a concealed hand and are likely to get paid off by overpairs and TPTK.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I also like to raise them late position, it's hard to play them from MP. Just fold preflop.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      its perfectly fine to raise a suited connector when you have position and everyone folded especialy if you have tight players behind that give up easily
      gl