caltabiano
      Bronze
      Known players:    
      MP3:
      $50,02
      Hero:
      $25,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , K:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, Hero raises to $1,25, 3 folds, MP3 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($2,85) 9:diamond: , Q:spade: , T:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $2,40, MP3 calls $2,40.

Turn: ($7,65) T:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $7,27, Hero raises to $21,35 (All-In), MP3 folds.

Final Pot: $36,27

What to you do in this spot?
      I had no special reads on him, but I don't think this is the kind of board that people will try to float.
      Should I have found a fold instead?
  • 2 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I don't know what hand he is limp/calling with that now beats you, except hands with a T, or pocket nines, and he will surely C/R every one of those on the turn, not donk.

He could have draws, hands with a J or 2 :diamond: , and if that is the case I like to push over him. He will probably call 1pair+draw hands then.

If you put him on a bluff here, then calling is better than shoving. He folds every bluff to a shove.

Then you have to call pretty much any river card, but might get more value. The only trouble with that is, he can check/fold every bluff that misses the river, and only bet when he sometimes lucks out with a lower pair making a set.

I would never fold this spot though. Not against this action anyway.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also don´t like to fold there, sometimes they have there Tx, sometimes bluff, sometimes draw.
      I think shove is fine, but you likely never get called by worse hand, so you can just call turn and evaluate on the river if you want to call his shove.