How to extract value from fish with AA

• Jaunais
      Jaunais
      Bronze
      Hey ppl, give me some of your brainstorm regarding this hand!

Deep ITM 55$ Freezout. Opp agro fish: 40/20/10 with no fold to 3bet.
      ----------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas how to extract whole stack out of him?

---------------
      Feel free to post your replies also in Blog

Apart from poker i will try to post some great random music videos and other stuff. -
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Against a fish I would just bet for value and call his shove on the flop with our over pair and nut flush draw. As played I would play the hand the same with just calling his bet and shove the river for value. I doubt he has a better hand now and if we check he will check behind often.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • DAYETTAY
      DAYETTAY
      Bronze
      My only question is what do we expect him to call with if we shove river?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s tough to say what kind of range a fish would call with, but I wouldn’t be surprised he can call with a random Tx hand.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Jaunais
      Jaunais
      Bronze
      our line looks like Ax or Kx busted draw like AQ AK AJ type hand and pushing allin on river might be best strategy as we can get many hero calls.
    • lila28
      lila28
      Gold
      Very early stage with many random fishes around (especially if alrady know someone is fish) i would not hate making it 20bb or even more preflop. You will be surprised what they still call with.

Vs bad player who too sticky with any pair/1card draw i would not hate min-pop back flop or bit bigger.

Bet river imo, this is not really river card what players bluff that often.
      Just try get value random pair ect. If you think he is bad - bet big and get paid.

Overall i think you missing value by not building pot bigger yourself - Seem you want others do it for yourself more then needed. Generally fish players (even if semi aggressive stats) do lot more random calling mistakes then betting mistakes.
    • CucumbaMan
      CucumbaMan
      Bronze
      I agree with the others, you should bet for value. Also I'd bet the turn, for building the pot.