Why can't i get strategy points at my stars account?

• rustiel
      rustiel
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, i been playing poker for a while now, never won anything big so far but i will someday, i want to know why is it that i cant get strategy points from my pokerstars account, can someone help me? By the way, the name is Rustiel :f_drink:
  • 1 reply
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by rustiel
      Hello everyone, i been playing poker for a while now, never won anything big so far but i will someday, i want to know why is it that i cant get strategy points from my pokerstars account, can someone help me? By the way, the name is Rustiel :f_drink:
      Hi rustiel,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

[Mod note: I removed the duplicate of this post]

In order to earn PokerStrategy points for playing at a particular room, it is necessary that you sign up at that room using a PokerStrategy.com promo code.

If you did this, and you are still not getting PokerStrategy points, then I suggest that you create a customer support ticket (scroll to the bottom and click "Open a new Ticket")
      To help you, the support types will need to know as much detail as you can provide.
      Things like:
      :diamond:   Date you signed up to PokerStars
      :diamond:   Signup code you used
      :diamond:   PokerStars name and PokerStrategy.com name

Keep in mind that if you had an existing Pokerstars account before you signed up with PokerStrategy.com, then it won't be possible to earn PokerStrategy.com points for play on PokerStars.

All the best,
      VS