Hello Everyone!

• deewelch
      deewelch
      Basic
      Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books well now it is a light novel on the internet now. I do hope to get along with everyone. I've been playing online poker for several years already. :)
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello deewelch

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi deewelch and :welcome:

I was always interested on how people find the poker games in general, as usually is a nice story including friends and lot of fun - so when was the first time you heard about the game? :)

Kind regards,
      Alex
    • deewelch
      deewelch
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Hello deewelch

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

I usually play tournaments and cash games. If I need any help I will run to you. ;) Thank you for welcoming me!

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987