Few questions regarding Fulltilt Poker

• JFN17
      I am aware that there is a year end bonus on fulltilt as it states this on their website but i was told there is also a mid year bonus which it doesnt state on their website. Could someone pls confirm for me that there is indeed a mid year bonus available on fulltilt poker.
      I also have a question regarding rakeback and fulltilt points. Lets say i play on fulltilt for 3 months and i accumulate 100k points, i know that if i spend these points it will be deducted from my rake back but what if after 3 months of playing and on my final rakeback payment date i spend all the fulltilt points and then play on another site for one week, does the spent get carried over?
      And thirdly i just wanted to make it clear i am the best player to ever walk this earth, not the most succesful but by a million miles the best ever....helmuth and durr can lick my balls
      Thankyou and goodnight
  • 2 replies
    • slikec
      Wanted to answer but since you are best player bla bla bla you take time and find answers on other threads since all questions were answered already somewhere.

Enjoy bla bla bla :D
    • midgetjay
      Originally posted by JFN17
      i am the best player to ever walk this earth
      Well, I'm not sure about that, but I do know that Full Tilt has a blah blah bla blah blah.

:D (couldn't resist)