Hello there!!!

• 4 replies
    • Anakha
      Anakha
      Bronze
      Heya,

Technically a beginner here, haven't done the quiz yet since I don't feel I have enough feeling for the game yet (couple of weeks maybe, I'll have some questions then I'm sure).

Currently playing with some free starting money, real small but a nice extra practice, unfortunatly the site only has shorthanded games on the lower limits (6 players max) which does offer 1 question.

In relation to the beginners material, what are the main differences for shorthanded play?
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      Main difference is a different preflop play ( SHC doesn't work and more situations when you are heads up or in a 3 handed pot on the flop and in those situations have to be more aggressive than in hands when there are sth like 6players seeing the flop. The preflop play is kind of a problem for beginners, so i would recommend you to play full ring at first.
      You should probably just take the quiz and try it, it is really not that difficult.
    • Anakha
      Anakha
      Bronze
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      As a general rule for the SHC (micro limits, not any further!) is just to erase the early positions. UTG--> MP1 and so on.