The third one is the one :) PLO diary

• david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      Hello every one, my name is David from Colombia, currently living in China.

i have play poker since a long time ago, but never as a profesional, the idea this time is to achieve a living from poker.

And mainly dont quick this time, haha.

this is my third try, and im sure this is the one :f_drink: :f_drink:

As my background as poker player, i started with texas holdem Cash, playing on different sites with the 50$ initial pokerstartegy bankroll, i manage to move from NL 4 to NL 25 playing MSS.

Then i made the transition to PLO , where i show good results, playing PL 10 and PL 25

But for working and business things i quick, now that im living in china, i have decide to play again, for the last shot to become in a professional PLO poker player, this is the one :f_cool: :f_cool:

RIght now im starting over, from PL 5 to PL 50 is the goal.

I start on PL 5, but right now i move to PL 10 to take a 10 buy ins shot, if doesnt work i move back again to PL 5 :f_grin:

for my BR challengue i will start the challengue with 200$ usd and the goal is 3000$ and stablish as a PL 50 regular.

WIsh me luck and see you on the tables :)
  • 5 replies
    • pepan47
      pepan47
      Bronze
      Hello, I follow.
      Do you play zoom?
    • david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      Yes playing zoom tables on stars
    • IvicaIliev77
      IvicaIliev77
      Bronze
      Interested, following.
      How do you construct your ranges pre and post flop in PLO? Training material recommendations?
      GL
    • david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      Originally posted by IvicaIliev77
      Interested, following.
      How do you construct your ranges pre and post flop in PLO? Training material recommendations?
      GL
      I recommend you this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qdn8RWlGwk

Basicaly you look for 3 components in a PLO Hand, suitedness, conectivity, and high cards.

THe more componentes you have better is hand, basicaly what i do is.

from EP MP and SB i play hands wich the 3 components, since this is the worst table position you want to have always good strengh hands,

Cut off, and BTN you can play more wide range wich is basic playability hands,

BB depends always on the table, dynamic, who open, facing action etc.
    • david1345
      david1345
      Silver
      About the week, was not so good week, i do try a 10 buys ins shot at PLO 10 wich i lose so im back at PL 5 again :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup:

And yesterday my laptop delete all my files because of a virus so very unlucky haha

Anyway i have decided i dont want to spend to much time on micros, so what i would do is the following:

-Play 3 tables zoom PL 5, when i reach 150$ give my self a 5 buy ins shot at PL 10 1 table
      -In PL 10 if a achieve 200$ i add 1 table untill 250$ in 250$ i will take a 4 buy ins shot at PL 25, if a lose it back to PL10 1 table.
      -But if i manage to earn 400$ i add 1 table on PL25

I do this cause im very confident on this stakes, and since the rakeback is so hight the faster i move the better it is, and if i lose the buy ins i just move down again and try again.

I hope this works, wich me luck :f_drink: :f_drink: