My Son Account Gets banned

• CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Hi all.

I told my Son about your site and he made an account with you, passed the quiz etc. But his account got deactivated - TWICE. He lives with me obviously, but I don't see why it keeps getting deactivated. Please help.
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi CareyBizzle,

please ask your son to contact the support (that's also possible with a deactivated account)
      I can't help you nor your son with the problem since I don't have access to any personal information.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      I have contacted them and they are giving me NO information at all.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey CareyBizzle,

It is only allowed to receive starting capital on one account. It seems your son already has an account on which he received the starting capital. The support is therefore closing all of his additional accounts which are being created...

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • CareyBizzle
      CareyBizzle
      Bronze
      Cheeky bastard never told me.. I'm sorry for how rude I've been.

My other Son plays poker down at live events, in clubs etc. He is only 17 (He looks much older) and has been playing since he was 14.

He'd like to know if he'd be able to apply when he is 18 Early March, however I fear you'll think he is my other son as his middle name is Stuart; but first name Christopher - my older sons name is Stuart and middle name Christopher

Ideas? Thanks.