hi everyone

• gladiatoranaki999
      my name is Max ' just passed the quiz and hope to get the money soon

playing 1-2 times a week hope holdem with friends and meanwhile learning and reading about internet poker

tips from advanced are welcomed
      gl all

p.s. i'll be at full tilt poker

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Max & welcome to PokerStrategy,

Feel free to browse the forums for tips from other players or of course post a question. Everyone is friendly here & always willing to help others improve there game.

Whilst waiting for the starting capital, ensure that you read & re-read the strategy guides carefully, especially in relation to BRM (Bankroll Management), starting hands etc. That way, you will safeguard the $50 and have the chance of increasing it.

Wishing you every success,

• TheBu11d0g
      Hello Max,

Congratulations on passing the test and joining the ever growing family of PokerStrategy.

As Bart has rightly said make sure you read and re-read all the articles applicable to your chosen game, watch videos, attend the coachings, and post any hands if you are not sure if they was played correctly.

But the most important thing of all is to make sure you employ proper bankroll management as this will allow you to protect your $50 and move up the levels safely.

• gladiatoranaki999
      Thanx alot guys for the friendly welcome!

Started reading and watching the articles concerning the sng tournies- and they r really informative.

I have a problem playing a lot of hands and trying to be more disciplined now

Thanx guys