This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

RedKings Representative in Our Forum

• 65 replies
    • Post removed

• RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Until the end of May all new players registered at RedKings from Pokerstrategy can get 5 x 1€ Fish Party tickets.
      Read more here
    • Hunguan981
      Hunguan981
      Basic
      Originally posted by RedKingsSupport
      Hi,

My name is Maria, I represent RedKings Poker.
      I will be glad to help you with any questions about our bonuses, promotions, chases, VIP program, etc.

And good luck to everyone at the tables!
      Vietnamese people play poker at redkings
      Do I sign up for an account through you?
      Guide me to register an account for me to join
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Originally posted by Hunguan981
      Hi,

My name is Maria, I represent RedKings Poker.
      I will be glad to help you with any questions about our bonuses, promotions, chases, VIP program, etc.

And good luck to everyone at the tables!
      Vietnamese people play poker at redkings
      Do I sign up for an account through you?
      Guide me to register an account for me to join
      Yes, Vietnamese people can play with us.
      You need to register an account using this link. So you will be tracked to PokerStrategy.
      You can also send me your username later to confirm that tracking worked well.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Hi RedKing support,

I created my account yesterday and play about more than 1k hand at RedKing but I wonder why I haven't completed any achivement of "10 days achievement challenge". Let take an example for the challenge win 25 Blaze Poker Hands. As screenshot below, it is obvious that I won more than 50 blaze hands (as I finished Blaze it up challenge) but nothing changes for my RedKing challenge.

I'm playing mixed on mobile and PC platform. Normally, does it have any delay when completing Redking challenge as I won far more than 25 blaze hands. Please have a look (my account apollo540419). Tks.
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Hi apollo540419, I will have this checked and I will reply to you soon.
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Where can I find which countries are restricted, or should I just register and find out that way?
      More specifically, Im asking for Bulgaria.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Thanks in advance. If you need any information, just let me know.
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Originally posted by nsavov
      Where can I find which countries are restricted, or should I just register and find out that way?
      More specifically, Im asking for Bulgaria.
      I am sorry but we do not accept players from Bulgaria.
      The whole list of restricted countries you can find in our T&Cs:
      "RedKings does not accept real money players from Cyprus, France, Israel, Republic of China, USA, Spain, India, Italy, Bahama, Belgium, Romania, Portugal, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Denmark and Australia."
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Originally posted by apollo540419
      Hi, I was informed that your prize of 1 euro has been added to your poker account.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Hi, I was informed that your prize of 1 euro has been added to your poker account.
      Thanks Redkings Support for your quick response. I'm glad that 1 EUR added to my poker account.
      Could you please do me a favour and check other achievements? There were several challenges I accomplished but they are still marked as uncompleted. :f_cry: I have a list below:

- Win a hand with 72 off suit cards
      - Flop a set with 22
      - Play 25 raked cash game hands on the mobile client (I'm sure that I already played more than 50 hands on my smartphone)
      - Get dealt Pocket Kings 5 times in Hold them

I could extract hands I played for those challenges but it's a little difficult with hand history. Your support would be a great help. I appreciate it. :f_drink:
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Thanks Redkings Support for your quick response. I'm glad that 1 EUR added to my poker account.
      Could you please do me a favour and check other achievements? There were several challenges I accomplished but they are still marked as uncompleted. :f_cry: I have a list below:

- Flop a set with 22
      - Play 25 raked cash game hands on the mobile client (I'm sure that I already played more than 50 hands on my smartphone)

I could extract hands I played for those challenges but it's a little difficult with hand history. Your support would be a great help. I appreciate it. :f_drink:
      Hi, MPN checked and informed us that you did not do the last achievement (Get dealt Pocket Kings 5 times in Hold them).
      MPN added you the prizes for the first 3 that you mentioned above.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze

- Flop a set with 22

Hi, MPN checked and informed us that you did not do the last achievement (Get dealt Pocket Kings 5 times in Hold them).
      MPN added you the prizes for the first 3 that you mentioned above.
      Hi Maria,

Tks for your support. I received my last 3 achievements. :f_love: Please check if challenge "Get dealt Pocket Kings 5 times in Hold them" has any special conditions (like to win as showdown or something) as I played more than 2,000 hands at RedKings so it is impossible to not get dealt 5 pocket kings. I got dealt far more than 5 hands and won almost of them (pre flop, flop and sometimes to showdown). Your help would be appreciated. :f_thumbsup:
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Hi Maria,

Tks for your support. I received my last 3 achievements. :f_love: Please check if challenge "Get dealt Pocket Kings 5 times in Hold them" has any special conditions (like to win as showdown or something) as I played more than 2,000 hands at RedKings so it is impossible to not get dealt 5 pocket kings. I got dealt far more than 5 hands and won almost of them (pre flop, flop and sometimes to showdown). Your help would be appreciated. :f_thumbsup:
      You were right, we have just got a reply from network that they gave you another 1 Euro prize for the Pocket Kings achievement. They will talk to their Development team regarding this to figure out why it was not given to you automatically.
    • apollo540419
      apollo540419
      Bronze
      Hi Maria,

You were right, we have just got a reply from network that they gave you another 1 Euro prize for the Pocket Kings achievement. They will talk to their Development team regarding this to figure out why it was not given to you automatically.
      Hi Maria,

Your support in incomparable and I'm definately will have long term playing at RedKings. And yes you are right, I don't get any idea why the bonuses are not given automatically. I already completed a few more challenges recently but will wait and see whether money credited to my account. Again, I appreciate your help.

Cheers.
    • RedKingsSupport
      RedKingsSupport
      Gold
      Your support in incomparable and I'm definately will have long term playing at RedKings. And yes you are right, I don't get any idea why the bonuses are not given automatically. I already completed a few more challenges recently but will wait and see whether money credited to my account. Again, I appreciate your help.

Cheers.
      My pleasure! Let me know if any more help needed.
    • kacsa1st
      kacsa1st
      Bronze
      Hi!

I read the news about the new software called prima. I have a question about it: does it supports 3rd party softwares, HUDs? like hm2 etc...
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Originally posted by kacsa1st
      Hi!

I read the news about the new software called prima. I have a question about it: does it supports 3rd party softwares, HUDs? like hm2 etc...
      The new software Prima is a car crash at the moment. Much needed improvements are urgently required:

1) No HUDs work on this software. Although I am not too fussed about that because the poker network is aiming to attract more fun players.

2) No note taking or colour coding of players can be made.

3.) Multi-tabling is only possible if the tables are tiled. Meaning unless you have 20:20 vision, playing more than two tables at once is an eyesore. And when one factors in that no note taking / colour tags / HUDs are allowed, keeping track of more than one table is almost impossible.

4.) The amount bet (number) made by each player is far too small to read without straining.

5.) Hole cards are too large for my liking and almost merge with the community cards. I think while this design is okay for mobile phone players, those playing on a computer will find it a distraction.

6.) No filter for the stakes on tournaments and SNGs.

7) It is not possible to separately change the background of each table that you play on like you can with the old client. So if you are playing four tables and choose the basement/garage table setting then all tables you are playing will display the same background. This makes multi-tabling harder in my opinion because I find it easier to keep track of what is going on when I use a different table design for each table that I play on.

Other than that, they have done a cracking job. :f_mad:
    • kacsa1st
      kacsa1st
      Bronze
      Thx for your quick and long reply!!
      So everything is giong as i expected.

From one side it is nice because i am not disappointed but otherwise very depressing when most of the sites trying to improve their software or create a comlete new one and they are just screwing up everytime :(

Not having colourcode and note sucks. I am not sure but i remeber i read that we can decide to use the old or the new client. If i was right just imagine how bad to those who choose to use the new client while others uses the old one with HUDs and notes!