Hey!

• endorphins
      endorphins
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I'm Bruno from Portugal and I have to say that PS is really a must! I've been playing poker for a while now (played a lot of 5-Card Stud when I was younger) but haven't made much of a profit so far. I've played a lot of SNG's with my friends but most of my plays were made out of hunches and basic thinking rather than knowledge and real analysis. The beginner articles for tournament play in PS already helped me a lot and I'm looking forward to improve my game every day (though taking a master in Civil Engineering "steals" me a lot of time) to be a winner :)

From what I've seen around here, the forums are populated with really helpful and nice people. It's great to find such a community where we can all help each other to make our game better!
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Bom dia Bruno! :)

First of all, welcome to PokerStrategy! Since you said you played Sit and Go's a lot, you might be interested in reading the SnG Strategy Articles, watching the SnG Videos and tuning in to some SnG coaching sessions.

Also, remember to post your hands in the Hand Evaluation Forum, so you can get helpful tips from our members. Since you say you're from Portugal, here is where you can meet fellow Portuguese players: PokerStrategy Portugal.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Bruno,

Welcome to the ever growing PokerStrategy family and congratulations on passing the test.

As vhallee has already pointed out read and re-read the articles, watch all the available videos and attend the coachings as these will all help to improve you as a player.

One thing i will add though is to make sure you employ proper bankroll management as this will help to protect your current bankroll but also allow you to move up the levels safely and hopefully helping to increase your bankroll without too many risks.

regards,

-Steve