$3.82
      MP1:
      $3.25
      CO:
      $5.00
      BU:
      $3.30

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0.04.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, 2 folds, CO checks, BU calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.02, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.20) 3:spade: , A:heart: , T:club: (5 players)
      Hero bets $0.12, BB calls $0.12, MP1 folds, CO calls $0.12, BU calls $0.12.

Turn: ($0.68) 6:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, BB raises to $0.88, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.44.

River: ($2.44) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Final Pot: $2.44

I dont like raising AQo oop unless Im tilty so I just follow SHC and complete.
  • 8 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      AQo is no good in multyway pot unless played for straight, so it's better to raise it preflop, i doubt that some1 has limped with AK, AA, KK, QQ. So either fold or raise pre imho.
    • Dickbreakr
      Dickbreakr
      Bronze
      lol this hand is super standard but you need to work on your betsizing. you should be potting every street and even out of position. checking the river is just a disaster. You're losing way too much value from second pair, any PP and worse aces.

Anyways, you need to bet this river every fucking time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop: Raise.
      Flop: Bet near pot.
      Turn: Bet near pot again & call the minraise.
      River: Checking here is fine.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i sugested you many times to reraise this type of hands in this situation so i dont do it anymore
      as played postflop
      usualy people dont raise too much the turn as a bluff so a lot of times you are beat here but its ok to call 1 bet and then giveup
      gl
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      i sugested you many times to reraise this type of hands in this situation so i dont do it anymore
      as played postflop
      usualy people dont raise too much the turn as a bluff so a lot of times you are beat here but its ok to call 1 bet and then giveup
      gl
      Its in the SHC for FR BSS, is there an advanced SHC somewhere on PS that says I should raise in this spot? Im confused because chart says call, judge says raise.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Originally posted by srohack
      hi
      as played postflop
      gl
      Its in the SHC for FR BSS, is there an advanced SHC somewhere on PS that says I should raise in this spot? Im confused because chart says call, judge says raise.
      SHC is for beginners, if you think you´re beginner call pf
      If you understood hand ranges, opponent limp/calling ranges, on what boards to cbet and when to double barrel, when to bet/fold, when to bet7shove then raise pf.
      Your ahnd is too good to play multiway pot oop.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I have a question about SH NL, is it ok to play SH by sticking to the FR chart? I would just eliminate the UTG positions and MP3 and play like FR.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      I have a question about SH NL, is it ok to play SH by sticking to the FR chart? I would just eliminate the UTG positions and MP3 and play like FR.
      That line is fine.