This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

You are offered 175 EUR for free....?

• arusti
      arusti
      Silver
      Hi,
      Ihave a letter :
      Hello, arusti. Being an experienced poker player and PokerStrategy user, you are included in the test promo group for the second free poker capital of 175 EUR at William Hill.
      Get money now>
      Hurry up: the free offer 175 EUR is valid for a limited time and can burn out in 10 days if you do not use it. So open the PokerStrategy site right now,

Regards
      Alla
      from PokerStrategy Support

I did everything you indicated, but wherever it is........ click on a few buttons and get 175 EUR?
      Is it a joke here because contacting the William Hill team said to turn to the pokerstrategy team, .....:f_cry:
  • 2 replies
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi arusti,

Can you tell me when you apply for this bonus and did you follow the link from the mail, because if I wasn't wrong I see you did couple of hours ago and usually it takes some time to get it.

Regarding your offer, if you correctly follow the instructions you should also see how you can take the full amount of this bonus.

The €175 offer is made up of several bonuses:
      • Sign-Up Bonus of €50
      • Deposit Bonus of up to €125
      • Invite a friend bonus of €5

• 5x €1 Twister tokens
      • €45 in bonus money (The first €2 released at 100% Rakeback and the next €43 released at 50% Rakeback)
      • 50 Club Points to enter the daily Club Bankroll Builder Freerolls

Deposit Bonus is up to €125 in cash bonuses & token entries
      It depends on the amount you deposit:
      • Deposit €30 and receive a €2 Cash bonus + €2 in Twister tokens
      • Deposit €50 and receive a €6 Cash bonus + €4 in Twister tokens
      • Deposit €80 and receive a €12 Cash bonus + €7 in Twister tokens
      • Deposit €100 and receive a €15 Cash bonus + €10 in Twister tokens

You will be entitled to the same deposit bonuses on your next 4 deposits into Poker.

The last one you can receive if you invite a friend to PokerStrategy.com, after you have received your free money. It's €5 in free Sit and Go tournament tickets and of course you can receive up to $500 for the referred friend.

Best regards,
      Alex
    • Post removed