Become good poker player or go broke trying.

• NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm 20 years old student from Lithuania. Started playing poker few weeks before registering here, i started playing because at that time i quit smoking and became interested in everyhing around, one evening i had nothing to do and just somehow decided to try online poker, play money was fun, and it took my atention, i allways thought that it's a game of skill even without knowing much about it, so next day one of my groupmates told me about his uncle who has built his own house and practically lives only out of poker, i was amazed also when he shown me that crazy guy Tony G, well , he is lithuanian, so it kind of motivated me to try and get better at poker, it seemed like lots of fun back then, i mean, who wouldn't love to crush russians???? Sorry if any russian ppl read this. :) Sooo, i wasted pokerstrategy's bankroll quite fast,, why? No brm.. I thought like, ok , one time, and i'm out of those stakes,, well, not enough of the fact that i was bad player i took shots over my head, so gone broke with AK don't remember exact hand, but as far as i remember river killed me. Anyway, long story, noone will read it, so no need to tell it all till this day, so i'll just point out few most important things. I start this blog cause i have ego and while it's bad, i think my ego could let me lie to myself, but i can't lie to other people so saying my thoughts, results loud will help my game and let me crush that ego evil ego. Thats kind of the most important thing i need to change. Now my promises and goals:
      1) I promise myself to review my sessions and search for bad plays/ post hands where i'm not sure 100 percent what the best play would be.
      2) NEVER!!!!!! Play Sng's.. they are way too boring for me, don't know why i turn em on from time to time.
      3) NEVER take shots at higher stakes witout proper bankroll. I've taken few last week and it felt great, but it's bankroll killer nr1 for me even if i can beat higher stakes.
      4) NEVER play poker if feel like not ready. I used to play like 3000 hands a day and so on, now i play >1000 and results seem much better because i play only when i'm in mood for that and am concentrated enough.
      5) LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.
      Will add some later.
  • 40 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Sooo my results:
      Game: NL Hold'em
      Stakes: 0.5/0.10
      Type: Fullring Cash
      Stats for yesterday:
      450 hands played (was busy)/won 92 big blinds, not much, but got coolered with set over set.
      Today:
      92 hands played/won 43 big blinds.
      Probably won't be able to play more today, lot's things to study.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Wow, you're running ultra super hot it seems. GL.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Just small samplesize. :) Thanks.
      -----------------------------------------------------
      Ooook, so here's my results for late night poker session
      Stakes: 0.5/0.10
      Type: Fullring Cash
      686 hands played/ lost 120 big blinds
      Will review my hands tomorow now is 12:40AM and i want to get some good sleep.
      Main losing hands were:
      1) One guy decided to become tricky and slowlayed pocket rockets, well, i had KQs and flopped top two pair, unlucky for me river paired the board and he won the pot.
      2) KK vs two pair, i think i'll post that hand tomorow on hands review boards, but i'm kind of sure i played it bad, well, probably the first hand affected me after all. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      Total for today: 43-120=-77bb.
      -------------------------------------------------------
      As old good Johnny Cash would say, I don't like it but I guess things happen that way. :]
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      So i did some countings and got surprised how much i "lost" by playing on pokerstars without rakeback :rolleyes: So because of that and the fact that i hate being bronze here decided to give a try for full tilt once again.
      ------------------------------
      318 hands / break even
      Didn't get any action at all, oh well, have no time to play more for today but will have plenty of it tomorow. I allready miss stars. :heart:
      ----------------------------
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      oook, wasn't playing much in few days, but was reading/watching videos of poker, so it's ok too. :) Anyway, few changes i made today to my play
      1) From now on i'll be using pokertracker all the time... I hate using windows but PT is vital in enhancing play. But i won't use that god damned HUD anyway.
      2) Shorthanded here i come!!!! I've decided to switch to shorthanded NL hold'em cash games it should increase my overal play.
      So i'll be playing NL5 shorthanded and move up only if i'll be confident enough with my SH play.
      I played my first session and kind of finished break even, though i wasn't tracking back then so can't say acurately i think i played aprox 200 hands. First impressions of SH play at NL5 was like WTF??????? anyway got tired pretty quickly so decided to quit.
      -----------------------------
      My second session was much better, while people at NL5 FR as far as i remember are WAAAAY too tight NL5 SH is absolute different, it seems like they play any two, on one of the tables i had a guy who pushed every time he tried to blind steal, bad thing that i didn't got a hand here against him. Maybe i just got lucky as hell with table selection, can't say now.
      So results for second session:
      Stakes: 0.2/0.5
      Type: SH cash
      161 hands played/ won 120 big blinds
      Also got tired and windows makes me angry so decided to finish before i start making bad plays.
      -------------------------------
      Will be reviewing my hands history now, later on exercise a bit, when get back home will watch minimum three 6max videos, and read few good articles.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I played two sick sessions today, first one didn't go well, got outdrawn many times and finished -5.76$ in 304 hands NL5 SH after reviewing hand history i was happy with my overal play, found few spots that i didn't like and will try to fix it.
      Now the second session that i just finished was brutal as hell, probably the most swingy session i ever had! ook so i started cold decked as hell stacked off two times in about 30/40 hands,, how? First stack - upper fullhouse VS quads..
      Second stack - set over set.. Anyway i continued to play and soon poker gods decided that they were a bit too harsh for me, soo i finished this session +5.05$ in 209 hands. :D would be more but my aces got outdrawn and i played at least one hand terribly bad. So in overal for this session, this session shown that microstackes SH is even more swingy than i thought, but that's ok with me. Also i disliked few hands i played on this session and will have to pay some attention to them while reviewing HH.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Ooook, haven't been updating for a while, but i'm not broke yet, so i guess i should write how's going. :P
      At the current moment i have played 4272 hands SH NL5 and am up +$44,12
      which equals 10.33BB/100 or $3.50/hour.
      I think it's pretty low winrate on such soft tables so i will have to work more on my play.. Also wasn't very lucky, for examle got owned by royal flush today :D
      I've lost most playing from SB, -$22,97.
      Won most from BU, +$34,09
      ---------------------------
      I don't think that such loss from SB is normal, so i probably overplay my hands from SB, will have to work on this one.
      ----------------
      Also i have to work on my play when i'm wining, i have hard time consentrating on playing when i win few big pots in a row and end up loosing. Had this problem for a very long time, don't know what to do on this one. :(
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Ooook, haven't been updating for a while, but i'm not broke yet, so i guess i should write how's going. :P
      At the current moment i have played 4272 hands SH NL5 and am up +$44,12
      which equals 10.33BB/100 or $3.50/hour.
      I think it's pretty low winrate on such soft tables so i will have to work more on my play.. Also wasn't very lucky, for examle got owned by royal flush today :D
      I've lost most playing from SB, -$22,97.
      Won most from BU, +$34,09
      ---------------------------
      I don't think that such loss from SB is normal, so i probably overplay my hands from SB, will have to work on this one.
      ----------------
      Also i have to work on my play when i'm wining, i have hard time consentrating on playing when i win few big pots in a row and end up loosing. Had this problem for a very long time, don't know what to do on this one. :(
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Will not be able to play for today and maybe even tomorow so here's my sum up of this week:
      4363 hands played at NL5 SH, profit +$31,06 total $75,18 in 8,635 hands, 22 hours of actual play.
      Also managed to fix the play from SB a little and now it turned green on my PT screen. :)
      Anyway two days back i encountered ol good TILT, it's strange, i thought i got used to bad beats/coolers when had a downswing before, and the hands that caused me to tilt wasn't that sick, KK VS QQ preflop, river Q aaaand another right after the first one, i don't exactly remember but i think it was QQQ vs river str8. Nothing special it seems, so why i tilted? Later on i've read an article and it kind of explaned me the reasons of my tilt, there was a phrase "if player feels like he has a big edge over other players he allready has counted in his opponents stacks to his pocket" (not exact that, but the meaning same) and well, generally speaking when the money doesn't want to go where they belong such player may easily go on tilt. :) So i have to work on this tilting problem again.
      Anyway i also found that i play flush rag draws too aggressive, will have to calm down with these.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well, the name of the post kind of says it all.. Sometimes you're shark, sometimes you're fish, and with that said, i have to admit, i felt like a fish most of the time this week. Not that i'd put my money in worst or opponents would outplay me, but by bad luck, it happens from time to time to everyone and surely it's frustrating, i don't care about the money, never cared, but i am the one that allways wants to be the best at what he does, so i'd feel frustrated at play money too. :) Soo, as said before, on saturday i had a party and on sunday i was not in the mood for anything else but sleep and eating. So i had lots of free time on monday and played two long and frustrating sessions first one lasted 1137 hands and i managed to turn out a profit of 0,09$ :D after that, i took a break and later started another session at which i ended up loosing 11.08$ in 706 hands, at this session i never been up, it seemed like i'd be playing with my cards face up, they'd call my c-bets when i missed and fold to my monsters, with that said i am sure it's not possible that nl5 player would have picked up some reads on my betting patters as they are not varied by strenght of my hands, and well, it's nl5 after all. :D Anyway this session sucked hard, and at this point i felt like fish, and well, it's not very nice to be fish. I posted few hands on forum after this session but the feedback said i played em ok. had not much time this week so started my another session only yesterday before sleep. Played 934 hands and won 17,44$, the session started out bad and i was down one BI after 161 hands, but after that i quickly got up 3BI lost almost all profit and then again quickly gone up. :D Finally today i have nothing to do so played three sessions, first one ended up -1.86$. At this session again i was a fish, at least other player thought so.
      ------------------------------------------
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

CO ($2.45)
      Button ($14.09)
      SB ($4.82)
      Hero (BB) ($6.31)
      UTG ($2)
      MP ($1.23)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:club: , J:diamond:
      3 folds, Button bets $0.20, SB calls $0.18, Hero raises to $0.80, Button calls $0.60, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.80) J:heart: , 6:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, Button calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.20) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, Button raises to $6, Hero calls $1.31 (All-In)

River: ($12.82) K:heart: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $12.82 | Rake: $0.60

Results:
      Button had 7:diamond: , 5:diamond: (straight, seven high).
      Hero had J:club: , J:diamond: (three of a kind, Jacks).
      Outcome: Button won $12.22
      ---------------------------------
      I mucked so noone seen what i was holding and the winer started braging how good he is and what a donk i am to mess with him, and what can i say, if it feels bad to be fish, it feels much worse to be fish at which other players laugh, so NEVER say anything bad about fishes, they are your customers, and well,, other hand you can become a fish of the table too. ;) After all it's game, and it's much more nice to play when you take it as a game, and not like matter of life and death. :)
      -------------------------
      Ok so i had short break after this session and played few sessions more.
      One was 496 hands long with the profit of 4.67$.
      And recently a 643hands long session with a profit of 15.28$ the session started out bad and i quickly lost first BI with AKs in 3bet pot VS 333.. Still i continued to play and things turned my way after i sucked out with my cowboys.
      -------------
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP ($4.78)
      CO ($5.88)
      Button ($10.07)
      SB ($1.95)
      Hero (BB) ($5)
      UTG ($10)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , K:club:
      1 fold, MP bets $0.15, CO calls $0.15, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, MP raises to $1.80, 1 fold, Hero raises to $5 (All-In), MP calls $2.98 (All-In)

Flop: ($9.73) 6:heart: , 10:heart: , J:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: ($9.73) K:spade: (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: ($9.73) 2:heart: (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: $9.73 | Rake: $0.45

Results:
      Hero had K:heart: , K:club: (three of a kind, Kings).
      MP mucked A:spade: , A:club: (one pair, Aces).
      Outcome: Hero won $9.28
      -----------------
      After that followed a streak of positive variaton and well, i feel ok now. :)
      So i ended up with making a profit of 24.03$ and now i'm up 99.21$ at nl5SH in total. Anyway, i will be really busy next week so probably will play small amount of hands, if find a time to play at all, i don't like it, but whatever, i don't want to drop out of sudies because of playig poker at nl5. :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Just finished one more short session wining +11,85$ in 346 hands. Seems like table selection at this time is even more wide than daily,and also players seemed to be somewhat worse, guess i should play more on american friendly time. :)
      Here is my favourite hand of this session:
      --------------------------------

saw flop | saw showdown

CO ($6.57)
      Button ($9)
      Hero (SB) ($5.07)
      BB ($3.21)
      UTG ($11.68)
      MP ($3.64)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.05, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.25, BB calls $0.20, CO calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.75) 5:club: , K:club: , A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60, CO calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.55) 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.45, 1 fold, CO calls $1.45

River: ($5.45) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.77 (All-In), CO calls $2.77

Total pot: $10.99 | Rake: $0.50

Results:
      Hero had A:club: , K:heart: (full house, Aces over Kings).
      CO mucked 7:spade: , A:spade: (three of a kind, Aces).
      Outcome: Hero won $10.49
      -------------
      Now, time to sleep, long time since i gone to sleep having such a great mood. :)
      BTW all day long i was listening to Scorpions while playing, and well, they rock like a hurricane. :D
      Peace. :heart:
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Good luck :)
    • Bokkieboy
      Bokkieboy
      Bronze
      Lol, take out the nevers.

The next thing to to poker is Bee Gees. I am 42 and started playen only 3 years ago, but I said I will not play live poker untill i win, and by that i mean reallly win. It looks that it might happen when i am about 85.

Play your sit and goes, i also think they are tougher, because a lot of players come in with money to play with, so they try to go win or loose.
      , but u get that on all tables.

I personally believe in one thing in sit & goes, pATIENSE.
      Try it and wait for your hand, I promise you will always be in the winnings.
      But then you muyst know your hands and wich hands to wait for, that hand might also loose , but it will never loose twice in row.
      Patience, patience, patience.

Hope you kill them on S&G,
      Bokkieboy
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dallievas
      Good luck :)
      Thanks. :)
      Originally posted by Bokkieboy
      Lol, take out the nevers.

The next thing to to poker is Bee Gees. I am 42 and started playen only 3 years ago, but I said I will not play live poker untill i win, and by that i mean reallly win. It looks that it might happen when i am about 85.

Play your sit and goes, i also think they are tougher, because a lot of players come in with money to play with, so they try to go win or loose.
      , but u get that on all tables.
      Thanks for advice, i have to agree with you that i should not say never in poker, like when i started playing poker it was on full tilt and i said that i will never play on stars, but now i'm deeply in love with pokerstars. :D
      The thingy with my promise to myself to never play SnG is that i used to tilt in a very specific way, after getting a bad beat on cash game tables i used to go and play Sngs, and i just don't feel any pleasure by playing sngs, so my play at sngs is actually just spewing money. :) According to Poker Pro Labs i have a minus of 80 dollars out of playing sngs, mostly 4 dollar 180mans. The average player at these sngs is worse in my opinion than on cash tables, but the variance is huge plus the fact that i used to play these after loosing on cash tables really does not let me make my best decisions while playing. :) Now after loosing i rather study to improve my game, or just simply do something +lifeEV. :) Maybe one day i'll play em, but mixing sngs with cash is definetly -EV for me. Anyway, thanks for advices, i apreciate it.
      Cheers. :)
      -----------------------------------
      Wasn't going to play today as i have stuff to do, but fter having a dinner i couldn't make myself to move so decided to play a short session. Played 439 hands and won $5.01 the session wasn't very exciting, not much interesting happened. So now i have a total profit of $116.07 by playing at NL5SH and a roll to play at nl10sh, i know i could play profitably at nl10 sh but after getting killed by downswing once i became bankroll NIT, so i'll play a little more nl5 and then will set myself a goal which will sound like "I go up and either loose 3BI and move down or get up and stay".
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Oook, quick update so i wouldn't go mad about spewing money all around and just relax writing something not requiring too much brain work. :)
      --------------------------
      I actually couldn't follow my own promise and took a shot at nl10 sh on saturday, played shortly and after 196 hands i was up 9.05$ so decided that it'll be enough for the first time and quit.
      Next day i found some time to play before going to sleep, i was very sleepy actually but still forced myself to play. Needless to say that the results weren't that good. Firstly everything was great and i went up, but right after that i got sucked out hard on river and maybe even tilted a little because of that, can't say exactly what it was though. So i ended up loosing 11.15$ (965 hands) and having a sleepless night thinking what an idiot i am, replaying hands in my head.
      Today i found some free time to play, and started out spewing cash around, quickly i was down 1BI because of my stupidness, still i continued to play, but told to myself that if i loose one more BI, i'm moving down. Well, finally i managed to concentrate and finished the session +17,20$ in 1056 hands. So this session puts me again to the green side in pokertracker nl10sh graph.
      I did notice that people do tend to be more aggressive, float, check/raise, donk more with weak holdings so i feel a little confused sometimes.
      Like for example this hand:
      ----------------------
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Hero (MP) ($10.25)
      Button ($1.50)
      SB ($7.75)
      BB ($10.60)
      UTG ($9.85)

Preflop: Hero is MP with K:spade: , A:spade:
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.40, 1 fold, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.90) K:diamond: , A:club: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $7.35 (All-In), Hero calls $7.35

Turn: ($15.60) 3:heart: (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($15.60) 9:spade: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $15.60 | Rake: $0.75

Results:
      SB had 10:club: , Q:club: (one pair, Queens).
      Hero had K:spade: , A:spade: (two pair, Aces and Kings).
      Outcome: Hero won $14.85
      -----------------------
      This one is from my loosing session. :) I was really confused here, but my thinking was that he would try to trap me with JT, QQQ, KKK, AAA so it just made no sense for him to do such move with hand that got me beat cause most of the time i will fold. And i see lots of plays that just makes no sense to me like after playing passively all streets betting 6 dollars into 2 dollars pot on blank river cards and so on, even if the cards wouldn't be blank it wouldn't make much sense so i should count it as a bluffs prolly. And also some crazy openraising sizes by some people, like 1 or even 2 dollars, wth is that? I do think that prolly it's weak hands that are afraid to play if someone calls, though i did't get a chance to look em up to confirm it.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Played few more short sessions yesterday, the results are almost equal
      1st) 237 hands +6,30$
      2nd) 167 hands +6.50$
      Aand today i played pretty good session, 441 hands +22,75$
      On this session i had other pokerstrategist Sonydahaka (sorry if i misspell nickname) on two of my tables, on one of em he had position on me, and on another i had position on him so it was pretty fun to see other pokerstrategist play, it's a big advantage to know such things also. :D
      Now i should go to study,
      Cheers. :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Sometimes you can be a winner but feel like a looser at the same time, well that's just the day i feel as one.
      First session, 466 hands +33,55$
      Second session 425 hands +1.00$
      Not that bad as for nl10 eh? Well yeah, it's good, and i'd be happy as hell if i'd keep this winrate, so why would i feel bad? simply, last hand of second session -16,20$ where it surely could have been much less. So here it is:
      I did forget to turn off the auto post blinds thingy on this table and well, i shouldn't have played this hand at all.
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB ($21.65)
      Hero (BB) ($17.35)
      UTG ($9.30)
      MP ($15.40)
      Button ($10.75)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 10:spade:
      3 folds, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.20) J:club: , 3:diamond: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: ($0.60) 10:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.60) 7:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.40, SB raises to $2.80, Hero raises to $6, SB raises to $15.90, Hero calls $9.90

Total pot: $32.40 | Rake: $1.60

Results:
      SB had 9:club: , Q:heart: (straight, Queen high).
      Hero mucked 9:spade: , 10:spade: (straight, Jack high).
      Outcome: SB won $30.80
      ------------------------
      It's obvious that i played this hand poorly, actually i should have raised the limper preflop, why i didn't? hell knows, i wasn't willing to play anymore and just clicked check. other streets played poorly also, and on the river just turned on blocking effect, after he reraised me here i was thinking Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9 Q9, and everything else just was an autopilot. Loosing self control at the table is a huge killer and i must admit that that's just the thing i did here. It's not about the money, it's just that i played as bad as i can. Hopefully it'll be a lesson for me.
      Peace.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yesterday i wasn't in the mood to play ring games so decided to remember donkaments, so i played two 1,10$BI donkaments on stars, first one didn't go well and i dropped out 600th or so.
      The second one went pretty well, but i got knocked out by chipleader 30th or 32th don't remember exact number. It was fun to play FR tables after a while, and my play got much better because of SH experience.
      Anyway before sleep, after reading few pokerstrategy SH blogs i went to play a little ring games, and got doomswitched, ended up -11.20$ in 233 hands.
      Today things started out good played two sessions first one 680 hands +16.95$ and second 482 hands +14.90$.
      And well after that longer session, of cold deck which i ended up -39.70$ in 835 hands. All my big pots either were tied because opponents had same hands, or loss because of the river. Well actually there was a funny hand on this session where i won 6 dollars pot andvillain got so mad about it that even said he was praying that my family would die out. :) Sure i wasn't willing to get involved in a words war and just said "Thanks". Anyway, i'm not mad as i was when i lost that str8 hand (one post above), i got my money in best and that's all i care about. :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Few days as i'm on a small downswing on nl10sh, i either end up sessions in minus or in small profit which doesn't cover the loosing sessions. Here is one nice example from my last session:
      PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP ($11.25)
      CO ($8.45)
      Button ($10)
      Hero (SB) ($16.75)
      BB ($3.60)
      UTG ($11.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, CO (poster) checks, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.90) A:heart: , 4:spade: , K:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BB raises to $3 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls $1.80

Turn: ($7.90) J:diamond: (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($7.90) J:club: (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $7.90 | Rake: $0.35

Results:
      Hero had A:club: , K:spade: (two pair, Aces and Kings).
      BB had K:club: , J:heart: (full house, Jacks over Kings).
      Outcome: BB won $7.55
      --------------------
      I also made some terrible calls, so i feel like i'm off my A game. I don't know what to do, maybe i should take few days off? Or move down the limits for a while? i Have 26BI for NL10 atm.
      ---------------
      I've seen some people post pics of random beautifull girls at their blogs, but i believe that true poker players wants to see something else, so here it is folks:

I hope you enjoyed it. =)
      ---------------------
      My start at live games..
      ---------------------
      I joined few homegames, it was my first two times that i ever played live.
      The format is Shorthanded STT second place gets double the BI, and first one the rest.
      I was a bit nervous at the begining of my first homegame, after 5 hours or close to that i was left HU vs chipleader and soonly took over the lead, anyway it was 4 of morning and the villain was my good friend so we decided to split the winings.
      Today i played another homegame, everything went well and again i was left HU against chipleader, he had close to double my chips, but very quickly the situation has changed and i won. It's lots of fun to play live, i will surely try to play more live games. :)
      ----------------------
      BTW i allready can shuffle 6chips. :D :D