Coral poker free money, miss linked to a different promo

• koiota1
      koiota1
      Silver
      Hello everyone, just getting back to poker here... Gonna use this to say hi to the community 😊 used to play a lot 6 years ago. Cash, loads of stn go short tables and quite a lot of tourneys too ...
      Went tru the closing of Full tilt to moving to Stars ...to quiting playing used to play live a lot too. 😃
      Now just decided to get back using ur free bankroll offer..
      Soo regged tru the link in Coral poker.. And ended up being explained by the customer service that the link is reffering a dep 5 get 20 promo.. Which is in contrast with the link of a free bankroll I clicked tenner free and 25 tourney tokens.
      Can smne please explain how does this work... I'm I getting those in 48 h as was system msged here, or like it's a some kind of a miss click.... And I should have gotten those immediately.
      Can we escalate things like, cuz see am no a stngy bastard but can smne explain bring a wee bit more clarity in all this.
      Or maybe I didnt get , how things work right I dunno 😐
      Thanks for the help, and hello everyone 😊
  • 11 replies
    • knochentrocke33
      knochentrocke33
      Basic
      Hi zu
    • grbell
      grbell
      Silver
      Provided you followed the instructions: Pokerstrategy will provide the $10 bankroll without a deposit necessary. This will appear in a day or two. If you deposit £5 or more you will get the other perks i.e. €25(£20) in MTT tokens, first depositor freerolls etc. Click on the settings cog on the left hand side of the Pokerstrategy menu bar and this should confirm if the $10 is pending.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey kolota1,

Welcome to PokerStrategy. com :welcome:

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by knochentrocke33
      Hi zu
      Hey knochentrocke33,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Is there anything we can help you with?

You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • highstakes68
      highstakes68
      Basic
      hi i'm bucktaker2 i play on poker stars.
      I'm new to pokerstrategy hopeing there some stuff im here that will help my game.
      They said i would get 50$ to start but its been 4 days and have not got any thing or emails.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey highstakes68,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

While you're waiting, you should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Post removed

• Post removed

• Post removed

• pufta1983
      pufta1983
      Bronze
      can someone tell is there some no deposit bonus without depositing
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey pufta1983,

You can see what bonus offers thet you are eligible for here.

This is dependent on your location and the availability of the room.

Regards

Laz