new

• 2 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello slevinKE,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Have you seen one of our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and help you build your first bank roll.

What ever your skill level PokerStrategy.com has lots of great articles and forums to help you make the most of your game.

Many of our members have successfully increased their bonus money into a nice bankroll.
      Some things I would recommend you do first is:
      Refresh yourself with the basics, our coach conidant91 is currently running theNo-Limit Beginner's Course [2017 edition]
      Have a look at the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!
      By taking part you will profit from the following advantages:
      • By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

Beginning with such a low bankroll I would recommend starting with the sit and go and freerolls tournaments. Spin and go may be a quicker way to increase your bankroll and many people have done starting with the 25c ones. (presuming you are playing on Pokerstars)

Other good ways to help improve your game are by posting difficult hands to our Hand Discussion Board.

We also have Live coaching each week and you can find more information about that here

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask :f_thumbsup:

Good luck at the tables & best regards,

Matt
    • CucumbaMan
      CucumbaMan
      Silver
      Welcome and GL at the tables mate!