PokerTracker

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      u said there are no stupid questions..

what's this PokerTracker i hear about? ?(

i can find out myself but maybe its a good idea 2 start a thread about software in this newbie section. i havent found info in the other sections.

what do they cost? ive heard that they are legal, and how does it work? is it possible 2 check ur played hands, i want 2 study them.

when u ask questions u look stupid, if u dont ask questions u stay stupid

duh, i found it myself, its in the FAQ (offcourse)
  • 11 replies
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Just have a look here:

[FAQ] PokerTracker

You'll get PokerTracker free (it usually costs $55) if you play at PartyPoker through PokerStrategy and do $500 in rake.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      $500 rake? haha :P at beginnerslevel?

i think i'll buy one.

http://www.pokertracker.com i asume?
      henry m. stanley
    • Korn
      Korn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boschman123
      $500 rake? haha :P at beginnerslevel?

i think i'll buy one.

http://www.pokertracker.com i asume?
      henry m. stanley
      It's not that bad after all. First of all, you get PokerTracker and PokerAce for the rake, secondly, you won't need either for the low limits. By the time players reach 0.5/1 they will have done the $500 rake.
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      How do you find out that you have $500 in rake? I'm currently at .5/1, but I did ascend pretty quickly.
    • Bugstore
      Bugstore
      Bronze
      you can find out with pokertracker :-)

but there is another free software: Klick me!!
      you just need all your hand history files...
    • suru
      suru
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LastEmu
      How do you find out that you have $500 in rake? I'm currently at .5/1, but I did ascend pretty quickly.
      hmm you could use pokertracker to trace your rake ;)
      just kidding: u can check your usergroup here in the forum (at least in the german one) and if u are a silver member you have made your 500$ rake

if you play 0.5/1 you can assume that you have to play about 15K Hands there to get the rake
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      That poker stats thing is definately wrong. It says I've lost $2.31, when I'm actually up $200... the cash raked thing says $71.00, but that can't be right, considering I've played 500 raked hands at .5/1, and the min. rake there is 50 cents; that's $250 alone, along with the 5000 raked hands from other limits, I must be higher than that.
    • kbrower
      kbrower
      Basic
      Originally posted by LastEmu
      That poker stats thing is definately wrong. It says I've lost $2.31, when I'm actually up $200... the cash raked thing says $71.00, but that can't be right, considering I've played 500 raked hands at .5/1, and the min. rake there is 50 cents; that's $250 alone, along with the 5000 raked hands from other limits, I must be higher than that.
      I made this tool. Let me explain how it works. The rake is only the rake from hands that you would have won. The tool does not take into account anything other than texas holdem cash games.(no tournaments, etc)

I just created a new tool which calculates the rake in a few different ways(its in BETA though):
      http://www.pokerstatistics.info/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      I've only played cash games, but does Party give you credit even when you don't win the hand?
    • jpbothawyn777
      jpbothawyn777
      Bronze
      i would like to know if somebody will notefy u when u reach $500 rake and how do u get poker tracker when u finished your rake
    • liverdracon
      liverdracon
      Bronze
      You will get an email from pokerstrategy when you reach 500 rake.
      Then pokerstrategy will sign you up for both programms and pokertracker + pokerace will send a mail too.