This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstars have frozen my account and their customer services won't respond!!!!

• Nivski2305
      Nivski2305
      Basic
      Hi

I set up a Pokerstars account on Sunday and after my initial deposit was accepted a few deposits declined even though I had the money in my bank account.

I called my bank to inform them it wasn't fraud and then made another successful deposit. Almost immediately after this Pokerstars froze my account and I received an email from them requesting verification documents which I provided them with straight away.

After a few days of emailing without response or acknowledgement, I receive a reply saying they need a copy of a bank statement or utility bill (which I already provided in my email to them on Sunday). Again, I respond immediately with this and once again they haven't responded.

I don't understand why they keep ignoring me and are taking so long to sort this. At this stage I want my money back, because I've lost all trust and faith in Pokerstars.

Do Pokerstars have any other way to contact them apart from email? Does anyone have any ideas or have had previous experience of the same?

Many thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      ID checks are quite usual and everyone has to do them at some point. Sometimes it takes few days for sites to go through them. What I have found is that if there is something wrong with the sent documents, sites don't necessarily tell what the problem is. They just ask you to do it again.

For utility bills, it can't be older than 3 months usually. And in the pic all the corners have to be visible, screenshots are not usually accepted. Did you make sure that the quality of the pic was good, all the corners were visible and it had the exact same name and address that you gave when making the account?

PokerStars is one of the most reliable sites there is, but sometimes the customer support might be a bit slow. Do not reply to emails, sometimes it doesn't work. You can contact the customer support from your PokerStars client or via website: https://www.pokerstars.eu/poker/room/support/ (or if you play in other pool than .eu you have to find the suitable one).

PokerStars doesn't steal you money. Make sure you read all the instructions carefully. And send message to support through your PokerStars client (from "help" section).