Software improvements

• la55i
      la55i
      Hi,

Since we have Natural8 rep here at the forum I'm writing here instead of support.
      I just started playing at Natural8 and the software seems to be better now than what I experienced 6 months ago at a different GG Network site. But one thing that bothers me A LOT is that it takes super long to open the hand re-player. I can't of course use my HUD so reads are very important, so quite often I want to check what hand villain played and what was the action and write notes... BUT it takes over a minute after I click the button to open the re-player..
      And no, I'm not exaggerating at all. It made me tilt so much that I really opened a timer. After I click the button the re-player will pop up after one minute.

So, is this already a known problem? Can Natural8Rep forward my feedback? Can I expect to get some improvements in this matter shortly or is it just what it is and nothing can be done?
  • 5 replies
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello la55i

We will be sure to forward this asap to tech and development.

Thank you for your feedback.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Well that was fast :f_biggrin:
      At least the forum support works awesomely well. Thank you :f_drink:
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      For me it takes around 5 seconds. Although I have to click it twice.

I am not a tech nerd, so I don't know what platform the network is using. But opening tables takes a long time too (10-20sec). Once open, they work well.

And with replayer, about half of the time now I get a message that the hand is not ready for viewing, and sometimes it doesn't come viewable even after long period of waiting. Quite annoying when you really would like to see what the opponent had.

P.S. The greatest improvement EVER in online poker would be the option to use two way authentication. Google authenticator is free and effective. Maybe some day...
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello la55i,

At first, apologize for delay in our response.

We assume that this Hand history delaying issue is due to temporary network instability. If this issue recur, we would like to request you to take a diagnosis of your network by our Network Status Tester (bottom of client that looks like signal strength). It would be greatly helpful to investigate this issue further.

You can run Network Status Test just simple click on the icon in bottom right of game client.

Once done, you can attach and email support at natural8.com.

Thank you for report and bringing our attention to this issue.
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello Kyberri,

Can you also do the same when you encounter those 2 issues?