FTP - 100% deposit bonus clearing conditions

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hi guys,

Considering transfering my BR to FTP to take advantage of 100% deposit bonus.

Anyone know how long one has to play to clear the bonus? Say you deposit 150$, and receive additional 150$; how long before you would have cleared the bonus?

Assuming that I will play either:

1). NL 25 FR, using SSS; or
      2). 3$+.5$ SNGs

And in either case, for about 2 hours a day, multitabling with approx 4 tables.

Thanks for any advice.

Tim
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry Tim, can't actually remember whether it was 30, 60 or 90 days but it should be on there website.

To be honest, I find FTP one of the easiest bonuses to clear and so the timescale will prob not come into it. When going through NL10 (x6 mult/2 or 3 hours), I was clearing $5/$10 bonus a day easily.

I can also recommend this read from Slikec :)

The most "efficient" way to clear first deposit bonus(FDB) at FTP!

The Ironman is good VIP bonus & if you sign up through Pokerstrategy you of course get rakeback too.

Cheers,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Tim64,

You can find all information here: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

The time for clearing the bonus is 120 days :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Hey Eagle thanks for the advice and link. Sorry for this other stupid question, but what is "Ironman" and "Goldman"?

Thanks

Tim
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Thanks Soy, as always :P
    • TFMonty
      TFMonty
      Bronze
      ok ironman is a thing which basically says ppl who earn 50 FTP a day for like 20 days out of 30 get enter into a freeroll for 50k or something, it has various levels bronze/silver/gold same principal jus depends on level /dailly points. In short its just a reward for VIPs, and anyone at the table that has an extra lil logo at top right of their name has done this last month, so take hint they play a lot and are prob not mugs :P

Bear in mind the conditions for rakeback require the bonus awarded to be subtracted from the rake paid before calculating rakeback, so in the long run it works out better to have a lower matched deposit as you gain access to the 27% rakeback quicker.

it took me about 6 days to clear my $70 playin 2 or 3 hour bursts at NL25, but then i worked for a few days durin that time.

its not to hard to clear. And am sure that someone can work out a mathemitcal optimum deposit for matched bonus vs rakeback depending on level played. But over those 6 or 7 days as well as the $70 in bonus i earnt 2 lots of rakeback ($4 and $15) so picked up $90 odd from them
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I deposited $40 today and played exactly 359 hands. In those 359 hands I managed to get almost 9 ftp. Per 66 ftp I get $4 (of the total of $40) paid out. Imo, this is the one of the easier to clear.

Owyeah, all those hands were 2NL. I plan on playing 1k hands per day so it'll be easy to clear it!