This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

impossible to withdraw on tigergaming

• Xx50qcxXRNMD
      Xx50qcxXRNMD
      Basic
      Hi,

I have now waited more than 3 months to get a withdraw of a bit more than 1500$ on TG and all they reply to me is: we're following this issue with our financial department but actually never get back to me.

Anyone has the same issue with tigergaming?

Marc
  • 14 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Marc,

Have you made any progress?

Regards

Laz
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Thanks for sharing

I'm looking for a room to start playing again. Not an easy task these days ...

Good luck - hopefully you will manage to cashout!
    • darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Silver
      So, is this site safe to deposit money on or not? I'm looking for a new poker site since I'm sick of Pokerstars. If there is so much doubt about it, why does Pokerstrategy rate it so highly? Where exactly does the 9 rating come from?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey darkpenance0,

TigerGaming (like all our partner rooms) is safe to deposit, play and withdraw. We work with verified and legally operating poker rooms with no exceptions.

The rating is a mixture of our internal reviews, poker room's offering attractiveness and how it compares with other rooms.

Regards
    • darkpenance0
      darkpenance0
      Silver
      I see a lot of people having issues withdrawing money, though. How is this explained?
    • bandejapaisa
      bandejapaisa
      Bronze
      Hello
      the room if it is reliable or is it a scam anymore?
      regards
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey bandejapaisa,

As stated earlier in the thread:

TigerGaming (like all our partner rooms) is safe to deposit, play and withdraw. We work with verified and legally operating poker rooms with no exceptions.
      Regards

Laz
    • bandejapaisa
      bandejapaisa
      Bronze
      hi
      8 days ago deposit and send the ticket for the voucher and they never answered me.
      so it's weird
      possible scam

Regards bande
    • Dankin5
      Dankin5
      Basic
      This is true, tigergaming not paying if you win money !! They simply ban you. Read my thread https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/addreply.php?threadid=451641
    • Post removed

• Nochmals
      Nochmals
      Silver
      they pay my dear bt in the meantime half of player pool bc the stakes min is now 5/10cts NL

no more intertesting
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      They do poor job explaining why you cant withdraw.
      You have to bet the amount you deposited before you withdraw. They call it "rollover" or "RO". That reason is given when you click on withdraw history. Its just a poorly designed system, bur your money are safe AFAIK.
      I have some money stuck there too because im too lazy to play...

Edit: I just cleared the "rollover" and withdrew ~$83 via bitcoin (I deposited 60 and played around 25 WindFalls). I got the money on my bitcoin address in just 12 hours.
    • cardinhand
      cardinhand
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nsavov
      They do poor job explaining why you cant withdraw.
      You have to bet the amount you deposited before you withdraw. They call it "rollover" or "RO". That reason is given when you click on withdraw history. Its just a poorly designed system, bur your money are safe AFAIK.
      I have some money stuck there too because im too lazy to play...

Edit: I just cleared the "rollover" and withdrew ~$83 via bitcoin (I deposited 60 and played around 25 WindFalls). I got the money on my bitcoin address in just 12 hours.

So... if you build your stack from freerolls you wont be able to withdraw?
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      In most rooms you have to deposit at least once before withdrawing any winnings. IDK if thats the case with TG and Bitcoin. Its not that hard for you to check :f_thumbsup: