This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

funny beat video..really funny :D

• 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      ROFLMFAO!!!!! :D :D :D

This is a must watch for any poker player who has recently suffered a bad beat.. atleast it will put a smile on your face :P :tongue:

i had a hand sorta like what he said but it was in FLSH... i raise JJ from the button the BB calls with 83o the flop comes 88J.. so Im thinking i got the nuts i raise and and he 3bets so I cold call.. the turn comes a J so Im thinking if he has an 8 hes going to pay me off we get 4 bets in on the turn.. and the river is a muther fucking 8 so i call his bet and he shows quads just fucking sick lawl...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      i had a hand sorta like what he said but it was in FLSH... i raise JJ from the button the BB calls with 83o the flop comes 88J.. so Im thinking i got the nuts i raise and and he 3bets so I cold call.. the turn comes a J so Im thinking if he has an 8 hes going to pay me off we get 4 bets in on the turn.. and the river is a muther fucking 8 so i call his bet and he shows quads just fucking sick lawl...
      According to your description you have the better quads though :)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      My stomach muscles are cramping. That was just absolutely fantastic.

PidKoker:
      According to you description you're not behind at any point? Nice hand :)