my sponsership

• amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      i sent u guys my driver licence contrary to my hubbys advice, some 3 days ago, yet i have not even had a confirmation you have received it, i am getting very paranoid by the day as this is the 1st time i have done this, hubby reckons im gunna get taken for a big fraud, i have put my faith in you people, please dont let me become a statistic, plz, i am near 60 and to lose anything would gutwrench me, just an aknowledgmment would suffice,ive sent security 3 emails to such but no answer. amigood.
  • 28 replies
    • Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      well, even if this was fraud they can't take any money from you just by having your drivers license ;)

On the other hand, you can read the many millions of posts that have received the capital [and yes, there are quite a few that say that they took longer than specified too], so there's no need to be worried about scam/fraud.
    • ChipInvadr
      ChipInvadr
      Global
      no worry, im a member too and theres no fraud. only huge demand and hard working support.

patience
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello amigood,

Are you sure you sent it from the E-mail address you signed up with? Otherwise try sending it again with the title "Security check: amigood" so that the support is sure to allocate it to the correct account.

As for your concerns; don't worry. Just browse the site a bit and you will see the thousands of other members which have gone through the same process. The ID check is simply in place so that we protect ourselves against frau - which is of course problem for a site that gives away free money.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      hello, i know u must be thinking this paranoid old bitch from australia is hell, i am truely sorry, i followed the letter to the T, it will come when its done, i was just a bit aware because i sent the security dept 3 emails asking them if they received my driver licence. anyway e1, i am ss, old and cautious, thats all i can say in my defence. lol.
      denise
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      actually, i just checked and its been exactly 96 hrs since i sent the driver licence... stupid old bearch am i, lol, anyway e1 tyvvm for not telling me where to go. denise..AMIGOOD, yes i am.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      I don't think they work on weekends..............
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      it will come when it is time, thats what i have in my head now,
    • batutul
      batutul
      Global
      Too many "are you sure you send from the email adress you signup".

I'am waiting from a week and nothing.
    • batutul
      batutul
      Global
      sent ticket , send id scan twice from the same email adress
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      now its been 5 days and no sponsership.can someone please explain this to me.amigood
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello amigood,

I know this is nothing new to you, since I have written it before, but nothing has changed. Our support has not yet processed your ID. If it has been over 5 days since you sent it, it is probably because they haven't received it or weren't able to connect it to your accounts.

This could be because:

#1) You didn't send it from the E-mail address you signed up with
      #2) You didn't send it to security@pokerstrategy.com
      #3) You forgot to attach the file with the ID scan
      #4) You attached a wrong file
      #5) Your e-mail didn't actually send.

I am listing these reasons because they are the most common ones and have all happened at some point or another.

An alternate way of reaching our support to inquire about your ID is the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) although best thing is to actually make sure you really sent the ID scan.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      i sent it, i still have the sent email in my sent list, i shall send it again, another week wasted. denise
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      i resent the email last night with my driver licence on it, its now 7 days, 1 week since i sent it 1st time.denise
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello amigood,

I am sorry that there has been a delay of a week, but something or other must have obviously gone wrong with the first e-mail. If the support has received it this time around it should be processed within the next 48 hours at the latest.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      can i ask you soy, why dont security send an email stating they have received the ID ok then that would ease a lot of peoples minds, as for the multiple threads, all i wanted to do was to show you that i had indeed sent it from the correct email addy, i am terribly sorry if i broke any rules, honestly very sorry, its just ive been waiting since the 23/02/09, thats a long time to wait, i just wish ur security dept would at least confirm they received my I.D ok, anyways, again i am sorry if i broke any rules at this forum for multiple threads ...denise :) X( :evil: ;)
    • bjarni86
      bjarni86
      Bronze
      what's wrong with you amigood? I'm really thinking this is a rather pathetic joke.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by amigood
      can i ask you soy, why dont security send an email stating they have received the ID ok then that would ease a lot of peoples minds, as for the multiple threads, all i wanted to do was to show you that i had indeed sent it from the correct email addy, i am terribly sorry if i broke any rules, honestly very sorry, its just ive been waiting since the 23/02/09, thats a long time to wait, i just wish ur security dept would at least confirm they received my I.D ok, anyways, again i am sorry if i broke any rules at this forum for multiple threads ...denise :) X( :evil: ;)
      Hello amigood,

To ease yourself I just checked your account and see that your ID has now successfully been verified.

The money should be on your account soon.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      "Most patient person on earth" must've been on the work description when you applied for this, Soy :tongue:
    • amigood
      amigood
      Bronze
      [€dit by Chiller3k: Hi amigood, I hereby give you a normal warning for violating Board Rule No. 2: No Flames!]