problems with mansion, again!

• ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      today i had a few tables open, then suddenly the site was closed, apparently due to maintenance, a message said that i could log back in straight away, anyway, approx one and a half hours later i manage to do that! :evil:

problem being, on my return i found that there was a few $$$$$'s missing from my account! ?(

when i got in touch with online support and complained, they told me that the money would be back in my account within 48hours, great!!! :baby:

my question is, has anyone else had the same problem?
  • 4 replies
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      yeah - you need to log off on log in again 2 or times, because otherwise your money are still on the tables and you CANNOT ACCESS them
      so after logging off and on again some of your tables open (not all of them)
      on the second time usually the rest of the tables open so you can get your money back into your account faster that way

I hope that helps ;)
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      had same problems today, i was logged in then went to another table after a sitngo then couldn't take a seat as there were problems with the server, so logged out ,but then couldn't get back in as it was saying i was already logged in ?,finally got back in this afternoon.
      THIS IS VERY SUSPICIOUS,ESPECIALY IF YOU HAVE HAD MONEY TAKEN FROM YOUR ACCOUNT.

MANSION NEEDS TO EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      got my $$$$$'s back on my account late last night, online support said that after a regular maintenance shutdown it takes time to retrieve money from the tables i was on, oh well happy days eh! :D

it's also frustrating to read a message that states you can log back in straight away and it took me roughly an hour and a half to do so.

what is so annoying for me is the fact this never happens on any other sites that i play on, just mansion, it's a shame because the fish swim in shoals there, but these other problems negate that unfortunately :(
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      iPoker just become like a biggest network out there. They have almost 50% more no. of players in last month or two and they can't handle it I guess.
      Anyway, I still thinks this "formula" applies:

fishes >> some software problems

But yeah, it's annoying.