Am I Currently Signed Up To Any Poker Rooms Through Pokerstrategy?

• Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I know that I was signed up to Full Tilt, but that was before Black Friday. When Stars bought out FT, they cancelled the agreement that FT had with Pokerstrategy. Therefore, I am likely no longer signed up for Full Tilt. I know that I've created accounts with 888 and Party Poker in the past. Are either of those accounts tracked to Pokerstrategy? I had Titan too once upon a time, but I don't think you do business with them any more.

Thanks
  • 11 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      888Poker and PartyPoker are also poker rooms we had a period that they weren’t partner rooms of us. That means it’s likely you had a tracked account by both poker rooms in the past, but it isn’t the case anymore I’m afraid.

I can’t see on with poker rooms you can still make a new account on, but the link could help.

Hopefully helps this a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I just had a look further into my account information, and it looks like I am somehow tracked for Full Tilt (they must have retracked all the accounts that were formerly cancelled.)

I also see "Titan Poker" listed. Weird... They are not currently a room offered by Pokerstrategy. Yet it appears I may still be able to get strategy points through them...
    • rompas
      rompas
      If you dont see Titan as a poker room its likely they stoped offer their service to users in the country you are from..
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      In the Netherlands for example Titan Poker is blocked for years, but I made an account of it before that happened. Lucky, I had no money there.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      I remember that Titan was going to withdraw from Canada, and even did for a little while. But then they came back. I used the sports book just last year, but due to unscrupulous behaviour, I stopped using it. Their "system" regularly (every 2-3 days) has a problem, where it randomly cancels winning bets. Oddly, their "system" never cancelled any of my losing bets, always just my winners. Then I would have to contact customer service, and wait to have it fixed. I estimate that this went on for 3-4 weeks before I threw in the towel.

Has Pokerstrategy hidden Titan as an option from Canadians by mistake, perhaps?
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      If you read the Titan 'License Agreement' during installation, you will see that Canada is not on their "excluded" list.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Check out this page on the Titan website: http://www.titanpoker.com/tournaments/pokercanada.html

Welcome to Titan Poker!
      As a new Canadian poker player at Titan Poker you are entitled to the following:

200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus
      Over $20,000 in new players freerolls
      Monthly Cash
      Titan Treasures and much more...
      If you don't have a Titan Poker account yet then click on the download button to create your account:

I think Pokerstrategy has been incorrectly blocking Canadians from accessing the Titan bonus offer.
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Navrark and thank you for letting us know about it.
      I'll forward your post to the colleague who is in contact with them to check it as well and update the info in our system. :f_drink:

Best regards,
      Alex
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi again Navrark,

Our system should no longer block the visibility of Titan Poker offers for Canadian players.

Thanks a lot!
      Alex
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      It's fixed. I see it when I click "Bonus Offers."
    • AlpinaBG
      AlpinaBG
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you for the confirmation! :)