Make it clear!

• Hawkstar123
      Hawkstar123
      Bronze
      If you join Coral you might have to wait up to two weeks to be verified I foolishly deposited money with them only to find out I was blocked having given over my credit card details etc. felt almost scammed
      Not at all satisfied I deleted my account. I joined betfair instead no such problems deposited money with them and was up and running in minutes Yah!
      Why not make it clear that certain rooms will need passport ID and verification could take weeks
      So the poker bonus sent to Coral is pointless as I deleted my account and had my deposit sent back to my bank
      Any one else had problems with Coral if so let me recommend Betfair straightforward and no hassle
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Hawkstar123,

Why not make it clear that certain rooms will need passport ID and verification could take weeks
      It is a standard procedure. Every poker room will ask for ID at some point, but it is quite weird that the verification process took so long.
      I moved this thread to our Coral Poker board, since this is feedback about their services.

Hopefully everything works out well for you, good luck to the tables :f_thumbsup:

-la55i
    • EbbiSt
      EbbiSt
      Silver
      ***UPDATE***
      18minutes later or at 12:58 my account got active :)
      ***UPDATE***

I'm having the exact same experience with them.

I've sen't them 4 bills, screenshots, id's... just name it and I've sent it. But I get the same email again and again asking for the same thing.
      Then I got an email from pokerstategy.com telling me to use the sign up bonus before it expires and a light bulb came on :)

This is going to be a wild guess but I'm going to predict that my account won't get active until the bonus expires hehe!

I've even asked the 3 times to delete my account and all documents I've sent and I just get the same old reply.

I know ipoker network owns pokerstrategy.com and all but imo I don't think they should be working with Coral after reading about all the problems people are having with them.
    • Post removed