the bankrole is too small

• PicassoYo
      PicassoYo
      Bronze
      i started with the 0,05/0,10 beginner and climbed the limits as adviced in the bankrole management thread

today, partypoker told me i cant play in the beginner limits anymore

the problem is, my bankrole is only 140$ atm, not enough for the lowest of the non-beginner limits

what shall i do?!
  • 9 replies
    • BlackFlush
      BlackFlush
      Global
      If you are nearly the 5000 (or 7500) raked hands, you can play this last hands on .5/1 and when you get your 100$, you might have enough BR for the limit.
      If you don't feel comfortable at .5/1 you can cashout and deposit the money on Pokerstars, where you can play the micro-limits without any restriction. If you got enough BR and feel comfortable at .5/1, you can get your money back to PP.
    • JimColonia
      JimColonia
      Bronze
      [FAQ] Neteller

fast transaction PP ---> Neteller ---> PS

after the first deposit, Neteller will call you in order to check out your identity...
      they only ask for the things of the registration... like adress, zip-code, mailadress.......
    • PicassoYo
      PicassoYo
      Bronze
      i just registered at pokerstars and neteller
      a problem occured ar neteller: "account closed" for no specific reason
      i think it was a server problem, i wrote them an email

but how can i now transfer the money from partypoker to neteller and then to pokerstars?

and are there some kind of deposit bonuses at pokerstars like they have at partypoker?
      something like "get 15% bonus if u deposit more than 50$ and play 200 raked hand in 1 week" or whatever ...
    • JimColonia
      JimColonia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PicassoYo
      i just registered at pokerstars and neteller
      a problem occured ar neteller: "account closed" for no specific reason
      i think it was a server problem, i wrote them an email

but how can i now transfer the money from partypoker to neteller and then to pokerstars?

and are there some kind of deposit bonuses at pokerstars like they have at partypoker?
      something like "get 15% bonus if u deposit more than 50$ and play 200 raked hand in 1 week" or whatever ...
      your new Neteller account will be closed, till you send a copy of your ID-Card and a bill (amazon, a ticket-shop or something like that) to neteller.
      but you will get an email of neteller in which they explain that.

CashOut: Cashier, CashOut, Neteller, N-ID + N-Sec.ID and this is done...
      later, you will get called by neteller because they will check your registration. they just ask for things like name, adress, date of birth, email (which is registered by neteller)...
      that's a normal procedure

if there is a deposit-bonus at PS? i don't know
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      If there is, it will be impossibly hard to clear for you. PS bonuses are tough until you get mucho dinero.
    • PicassoYo
      PicassoYo
      Bronze
      ok neteller is bitching, i just phoned with them, it will take them 24 more hours until i should be able to use my account

nevertheless: as at least partypoker has deposit bonuses, shouldnt it make sense to regularly switch money from pokerstars to partypoker?

are there any other poker-playing-sites where u can get deposit bonuses?
    • LastEmu
      LastEmu
      Bronze
      Partypoker has monthly reloads, which you should take advantage of. Just keep $100 of your winnings in NeTeller and get a free $20 every month :p

For more bonuses go to XXX. Remember, though, many of these bonuses are rediculously easy to clear at high limits, and nearly impossible to clear at micro limits.

EDIT by fry3: The Board Rules No advertisement for commercial offers of any kind please!
    • PicassoYo
      PicassoYo
      Bronze
      ok i just cashed out 155$ to neteller (it will take partypoker a few days to do so, but whatever)

i think pokerstars it what best suites me

they actually have some deposit bonuses: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/

so if i cash in 50$, and then 105$, i may get some nices bonuses ...
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      $100 for a **** ? thats expensive :D

XXX

does pokerstrategy expect that we make our 5000 hands in those 45 days?
      i've played 1300 in 2 weeks, the first week i had a terrible downswing, and am now at level 3.
      am i on shedule?

EDIT by fry3: The Board Rules No advertisement for commercial offers of any kind please!