This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Sh 33

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](5 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3:spade: , 3:heart:
      MP3 calls $0,25, [color:grey]CO folds[/color], BU calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,15, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,00) 9:spade: , 3:club: , 9:diamond: [color:blue](4 players)[/color]
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1,00) K:spade: [color:blue](4 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $0,75[/color], BB calls $0,75, [color:grey]2 folds[/color].

River: ($2,50) 8:diamond: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $2[/color], [color:grey]BB folds[/color].

Final Pot: $4,50

Complete oop in sb. Don't see anything calling that doesn't raise itself there so I plan to c/r. K on turn looks nice, s1 could have hit it so I bet. nh?
  • 6 replies
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Even though players are not likely to hit this flop, i would still use the line bet-bet-bet. Simply because there are a lot of noobs, and maybe 55+ would continue playing.

As played I just potbet both streets for value
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timkroes
      Even though players are not likely to hit this flop, i would still use the line bet-bet-bet. Simply because there are a lot of noobs, and maybe 55+ would continue playing.

As played I just potbet both streets for value
      I thought 55+ might be betting itself because it doesn't want to see overcards. It is unlikely that 55 will call me down 3 streets if I bet. Additionally I don't want to give away my hand as ppl wouldn't pay me off on turn even if they hit K for example because they fear the 9. And i guess vs a 9 I am allin by river anyways.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think you should definitely bet that flop. Pot is too small and even if someone hits a lone pair later you couldn`t extract to much value out of it
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Alright, if coaches don't advise otherwise, then I'm gonna bet those flops from now on.
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      you will not get called down three streets by a small pocketpair ofcourse, maybe only the flop.

Than again, I cannot say this is a bad play, slowplaying here is absolutely okay.

I am kind of curious what is best to play @ this hand.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bet/bet/bet is standard line to take there and I don´t see any reason to slowplay in multiway pot if someone has 9x, he woudl raise, you can re-raise and he would likely shove.
      If you want to go on c/r, then any other hand than 9x would fold, but iof you elad out someone might bluffriase or call with overcards.