[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Sh 33

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](5 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3:spade: , 3:heart:
      MP3 calls $0,25, [color:grey]CO folds[/color], BU calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,15, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,00) 9:spade: , 3:club: , 9:diamond: [color:blue](4 players)[/color]
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1,00) K:spade: [color:blue](4 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $0,75[/color], BB calls $0,75, [color:grey]2 folds[/color].

River: ($2,50) 8:diamond: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $2[/color], [color:grey]BB folds[/color].

Final Pot: $4,50

Complete oop in sb. Don't see anything calling that doesn't raise itself there so I plan to c/r. K on turn looks nice, s1 could have hit it so I bet. nh?
  • 6 replies
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Even though players are not likely to hit this flop, i would still use the line bet-bet-bet. Simply because there are a lot of noobs, and maybe 55+ would continue playing.

As played I just potbet both streets for value
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timkroes
      Even though players are not likely to hit this flop, i would still use the line bet-bet-bet. Simply because there are a lot of noobs, and maybe 55+ would continue playing.

As played I just potbet both streets for value
      I thought 55+ might be betting itself because it doesn't want to see overcards. It is unlikely that 55 will call me down 3 streets if I bet. Additionally I don't want to give away my hand as ppl wouldn't pay me off on turn even if they hit K for example because they fear the 9. And i guess vs a 9 I am allin by river anyways.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      I think you should definitely bet that flop. Pot is too small and even if someone hits a lone pair later you couldn`t extract to much value out of it
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Alright, if coaches don't advise otherwise, then I'm gonna bet those flops from now on.
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      you will not get called down three streets by a small pocketpair ofcourse, maybe only the flop.

Than again, I cannot say this is a bad play, slowplaying here is absolutely okay.

I am kind of curious what is best to play @ this hand.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bet/bet/bet is standard line to take there and I don´t see any reason to slowplay in multiway pot if someone has 9x, he woudl raise, you can re-raise and he would likely shove.
      If you want to go on c/r, then any other hand than 9x would fold, but iof you elad out someone might bluffriase or call with overcards.