[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH A2s

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](5 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:club: , A:club:
      [color:grey]MP3 folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $1,00[/color], [color:grey]2 folds[/color], BB calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,10) K:spade: , 5:club: , 6:club: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $1[/color], Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($4,10) 4:diamond: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $1,95[/color], Hero calls $1,95.

River: ($8,00) 7:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]BB bets $3,80[/color], [color:grey]Hero folds[/color].

Final Pot: $11,80

Implied value good enough on that board?
  • 5 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      I am going to raise the flop here. I am the aggressor, so I will suggest that I have hit the K, and am protecting against the FD. You will often drive out the draws and take it down.

Plus you have position. Depending on your opponent, you can second barrell, because you have more outs now, and any draw should definitely fold. You can get a free showdown as well.

When talking about implieds, it isn't possible to say, because you haven't posted stack sizes.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      Stack sizes, if not seperately posted or someone is allin in the hand so that it is clear, are always ~25$ deep.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aciddrop
      I am going to raise the flop here. I am the aggressor, so I will suggest that I have hit the K, and am protecting against the FD. You will often drive out the draws and take it down.

Plus you have position. Depending on your opponent, you can second barrell, because you have more outs now, and any draw should definitely fold. You can get a free showdown as well.

When talking about implieds, it isn't possible to say, because you haven't posted stack sizes.
      exactly my words +1
      Raise flop and take it down, if called take free card or barrel turn depending on opponent.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      If I barrel turn I might get reraised and have to fold, so cbet flop and call turn if bet into?
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by generals007
      If I barrel turn I might get reraised and have to fold, so cbet flop and call turn if bet into?
      If he calls a raise play on due to odds and outs, yes.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar