[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH go nuts on fd

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](5 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:diamond: , A:heart:
      [color:grey]2 folds[/color], [color:red]BU raises to $1,00[/color], [color:grey]SB folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $3,00[/color], BU calls $2,00.

Flop: ($6,10) 9:heart: , 3:spade: , 6:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $4,50[/color], BU calls $4,50.

Turn: ($15,10) Q:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $17,35[/color], [color:grey]BU folds[/color].

Final Pot: $32,45

Is it likely that anything else but a flush will call me here, on which I have 7 outs on? Should I bet small instead? Should I bet at all? I am kind of helpless in this situation.
  • 3 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      If he is stealing a lot, then restealing with AT is fine.

The question you have to ask is what hands will call a turn shove? The answer is, only better ones, usually, so it is a waste.

I would bet again, though, and be prepared to go broke if shoved over. Your outs are the same, you probably have FE with a good bet, and can still win the showdown.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      I don't like to just bet, because if i don't hit a heart or ace on river i have to fold there. I'd rather have him fold all his 6T / 9T / JJ kinda hands and only call with sets and such here, still able to luck out on river for a flush.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think your line is fine, he would fold there a lot of hands.
      Not sure if betting 10$ has better influence, you still have to call shove and once he calls and you miss, then he won´t fold river.
      So I like your turn shove.