This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 SH go nuts on fd

• generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      0,10/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em [color:blue](5 handed)[/color]
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:diamond: , A:heart:
      [color:grey]2 folds[/color], [color:red]BU raises to $1,00[/color], [color:grey]SB folds[/color], [color:red]Hero raises to $3,00[/color], BU calls $2,00.

Flop: ($6,10) 9:heart: , 3:spade: , 6:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $4,50[/color], BU calls $4,50.

Turn: ($15,10) Q:heart: [color:blue](2 players)[/color]
      [color:red]Hero bets $17,35[/color], [color:grey]BU folds[/color].

Final Pot: $32,45

Is it likely that anything else but a flush will call me here, on which I have 7 outs on? Should I bet small instead? Should I bet at all? I am kind of helpless in this situation.
  • 3 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      If he is stealing a lot, then restealing with AT is fine.

The question you have to ask is what hands will call a turn shove? The answer is, only better ones, usually, so it is a waste.

I would bet again, though, and be prepared to go broke if shoved over. Your outs are the same, you probably have FE with a good bet, and can still win the showdown.
    • generals007
      generals007
      Bronze
      I don't like to just bet, because if i don't hit a heart or ace on river i have to fold there. I'd rather have him fold all his 6T / 9T / JJ kinda hands and only call with sets and such here, still able to luck out on river for a flush.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think your line is fine, he would fold there a lot of hands.
      Not sure if betting 10$ has better influence, you still have to call shove and once he calls and you miss, then he won´t fold river.
      So I like your turn shove.