Withdrawal Then Deposit

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Ok So i have cleared the PS bonus, Am i right in thinking once I have 1000 FTP points I could withdraw it all then re-deposit and take advantage of the First deposit bonus?

Will need to leave X amount in the account while I do this?

Paul
  • 5 replies
    • mikelstwe
      mikelstwe
      Bronze
      As far as I know, your starting capital constitutes your first deposit; in which case your "scheme" :D will not work. Best thing to do though is ask support if the starting capital = 1st deposit (just don't tell them what exactly you're planning ;) )

Regards
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I got both the starting capital and then first deposti bonus at full tilt so it should be possible.
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuborC
      I got both the starting capital and then first deposti bonus at full tilt so it should be possible.
      I did the same with Stars.

However, they have a clause that if you withdraw your first deposit bonus is gone.
      I am not sure if Full Tilt has the same clause.. and I am not sure if it only counts
      as after you make the first deposit you can no longer withdraw untill its cleared.

Best to mail support and ask them, It would not be a scheme as the $50 is your to keep.
      you have to earn it to unlock it.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      thanks for the advice guys, ill shoot them an email and ask
    • Jurppah
      Jurppah
      Bronze
      Did you get answer? Thinking about this myself.