Need help with withdrawing from mansion

• anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Any one who has withdrawn money from mansion can give me a helping hand?It is a cash transfer issue so can`t discuss it here in forums i guess. I need the money out from there in about a week but what i have heard, it takes longer than that when it is the first time withdrawing. So thanks in advance to some1 who could help me :)
  • 8 replies
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      I have a same problem with mansion poker. I transfered have made a deposit from moneybookers, but now I wanted to withdrawn my money. In mansion poker it is said that it takes 24 hours in "pending withrdrawals" to get my money to my moneybookers account. Now its over 40 hours and I still don't have my money @ moneybookers, even though "pending withdrawals" in mansion poker cashier are clear. Can someone tell how long will I have to wait for my money, because i'm afraid of losing my whole capital.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      1. Send all the documents you need to send (ID or driver's license, bank statement and credit/debit card if you use them) to:
      * via e-mail to memberservice@mansion.com
      * via fax at +350 41001
      * by mail to MANSION Member Services, PO Box 1234, Gibraltar.
      This verification takes up to 3 business days.

2. Before you can make any withdrawals you must do a deposit first. Fastest way is by MoneyBookers. Usually this is an instant process.

3. Not sure about Mansion, but some site has like 24/48h deadline between depositing and cashing out.

4. Fastest way of cashing out is of course MoneyBookers. But this almost never takes only 24 hours as they say. I'd say this takes about two days (+- one day).

5. If there is a slightly bit of chance that there's some problem, just mail to memberservice@mansion.com . They are there to help you, and sending mail never hurts.

Hope this helps.
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      I don`t have the time to wait that long so it would be nice if it could be done by the friend transfer with someone who has already withdrawn from mansion. Someone who is nice enough pm me please and we will work out some kind of deal
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      4. Fastest way of cashing out is of course MoneyBookers. But this almost never takes only 24 hours as they say. I'd say this takes about two days (+- one day).
      Yes I can see now that is true, I have my money on my mb account now. Thank you for help.
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      Bump! :)
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Board Rules
      Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.
    • Daw18
      Daw18
      Bronze
      does the $50+$100 starting capital count as a deposit?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      No, you can still use First Deposit Bonus.
      Just deposit and that's it.