Top Ten Jackpot Promotion for $1,750 + X

• slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lets discuss about this a bit:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Top-Ten-Jackpot-Promotion-for-1-75-X_15994

Top Ten Jackpot Promotion for $1,750 + X

Published on 25 Feb 09 15:38 by PokerStrategy.com

We have expanded the Top250 Promo! Now if you get into March's TOP10 of our English Community you can grab a reward of up to $500. Additionally you will have the opportunity to hit the huge jackpot built up by all 14 communities.

In order to give you another reward for your increasing poker abilities, we will have a Top Ten Jackpot Promotion in March. On top of this, you will have a chance to win the jackpot built up by all members of PokerStrategy.com!

Every PokerStrategist who collects enough StrategyPoints in March will take part in March's Top Ten Jackpot Promotion.
      Top ten jackpot Promotion: the prize pool

Between the 1st and the 31st of March 2009, our English community members will have the opportunity to show their skills and be rewarded with up to $500. The ten PokerStrategists who have accumulated the most StrategyPoints by the end of that period will get their share of the $1,750 prize pool.

In case one of our community members has managed to be both among the best 250 players of the TOP250 promotion and among the Top Ten Jackpot promotion, he or she will receive the higher prize of the two. The lower prize will go into our international jackpot.

Below you can see the detailed payout structure for the Top Ten Jackpot:

Prize Money Distribution
      grab your share of the jackpot

The TOP10 Jackpot Promotion will take place in all of our 14 communities. The more players manage to finish within both the TOP10 of their respective community and the overall TOP250, the bigger the international jackpot will be.

Example: If all German and Russian Top Ten players reach the Top250 - which is likely - the jackpot will be $3.500. Every other Top Ten player who manages to get into the Top250 will make the jackpot even bigger!

At the end of the promotion we will have a lottery. Every member who has collected at least 3,000 StrategyPoints during the month of March qualifies for lottery tickets, no matter if he is in one of our TOP promotions or not: Members who collect at least 3,000 StrategyPoints will get one lottery ticket each and members who collect at least 7,500 StrategyPoints will get two lottery tickets each. Thereby you will simultaneously reach the Platinum or Diamond status respectively.

Three of the lottery ticket holders will get their share of the jackpot: 50% will go to number 1, 30% to number 2 and the remaining 20% to number 3.

Good luck everyone!

We would appreciate your feedback:
  • 5 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i would take this out:

Example: If all German and Russian Top Ten players reach the Top250 - which is likely - the jackpot will be $3.500

Also some other communities get players in top250 so price pool should be at least 5k$ which is nice but why only 3 get?

That makes 2,5k$, 1,5k$ and 1k$ so they will get more than most players in top10 places :D Fine but strange a bit.

I would say 20 winners and winner takes 20%, 2nd 15%, 3rd 10%, 4-5 5%, 6-10 4%, 11-15 3%, 16-20 2%.

Now is movie time i will add more later maybe,

slikec
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey slikec,

The main reason we took a steeper payout is to also make the promotion attractive to Diamonds that are playing in the higher limits.

Yet depending on how the promotion is received & we might surely run it again in the future and will take such feedback into account.

I have also made an official feedback thread to the topic since it was missing before :)

Top Ten Jackpot Promotion for $1,750 + X Feedback

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Some of us saw it was missing so i made it but ok well you just made another one. As you wish.

If i manage 3k SP and get jackpot i will not mind is so big :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      slikec just want a part of that jackpot (read: money) as he states in almost every thread like this :)
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      Sliky ! go grind for jack pot ! xD