Table selection: min players per flop

• 8 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      tables I play on, MUST have at least 30% ppf. It may be frustrating but go watch a vid read an article until there are suitable tables available. Best thing to do is to spread your play over different networks, more choice = +EV
    • Dyden
      Dyden
      Bronze
      The hardest part for me at the low limit tables is that the situation changes so rapidly.

People leave, others join, and before you know it you're at 20% p/f.
      Is there a trick to get a good table, and keeping it that way?

-Dy
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Leave table and find another good one? I'm changing tables non-stop.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      If there are a couple of decent fish, or one you have position on, then tables as low as 20% players to flop are ok... otherwise, yeah, if the table sucks, leave!
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      And what about tight passive players? They are also bad players and that means it is possible to beat them, it just requires more time I think. Or is this unprofitable just because of rake?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by Dyden
      The hardest part for me at the low limit tables is that the situation changes so rapidly.

People leave, others join, and before you know it you're at 20% p/f.
      Is there a trick to get a good table, and keeping it that way?

-Dy
      O yae there is. Play fishy and youll see how much action youll have on any table soon :D
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      If there are a couple of decent fish, or one you have position on, then tables as low as 20% players to flop are ok... otherwise, yeah, if the table sucks, leave!
      When the position is good - when I have fish on the right or on the left? Or talking about TAG - which is better - to have TAG on the left or on the right?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      When the position is good - when I have fish on the right or on the left? Or talking about TAG - which is better - to have TAG on the left or on the right?
      You should keep lose fish on your right and if that's done, ignore other TAGs ;)

remember easy rule: Money flow clockwise.