Rebound Charts

• Alucard23
      Alucard23
      Silver
      i have a question, in the rebound charts with the blinds its the same like in a push chart? i mean in rebound charts do i go all in for example if i have 10 BB, but opponent who raised 13BB. but the charts tell me only to go when i have 10BB.do the opponent have to have 10BB or less to satisfy my call?

when somebody goes all in in front of me do i call him acording to rebound chart?
      thnx a lot guys
  • 3 replies
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      I think the stack the chart means is the effective stack. Effective stack means how many chips you can lose in the hand. If you have 13 bb but opponent has 8 bb, you should consider 8 bb when looking at the chart. I'm not sure though, it's been a good while I don't use the charts.
    • Alucard23
      Alucard23
      Silver
      i know but im little bit confused because of that, i will aprecitiate any help
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      If the chart says 10BB, that means if you have less than 10BB or everyone left to act after you has less than 10BB, you push.

So this means, if you have 100BB, and everyone behind you has 9BB, you push, or conversely, if you have 9BB and everyone behind you has 100BB, you push.

This applies to both the Opening chart and the Rebound chart, as far as I can see.