BSS on titan

• mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      I played sss on titan last year with my first starting capital and since it didn't quite work, I'm planning to get my TAF cash there and was wondering if bss is profitable since 80 % of the players in the micro limits are short-stackers
  • 5 replies
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      definitely profitable.. if they are shortstackers doesnt mean they play according to sss :D .. actually, they in most cases dont :)

i basically worked my way through microlimts on titan as bss and very quickly build up a BR for midlimits. So many fish, its unreal.. of course, be prepared for really cruel bad beats :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I play BSS on Titan profitably on NL10. 21BB/100 for Feb so far.

Try for at least 3 BSS/MSS on your tables. Of the 6 SS only half will usually be playing real SSS the others are playing scared money.........this is who you eat for lunch......... :)
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I'm playing on NL20, and usually at least 7 of the other players with vpip under 10.. its not too fun. But i think depends on time of day you play as well
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Lots of small stackers here on Titan but like others said most of them are scared money fish.

Also alot of midstackers who arnt playing to any real strategy at all.

There are some pretty handy 50BB min tables too, starting NL20 up.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Although I think since pokerstrategy has given the 2nd free starting capital on mansion theres been a TON of TAG players. More than i've ever seen on any other site!