This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi everyone

• Ghettojoker
      Ghettojoker
      Basic
      My name is Lorenzo im from Bulgaria and im 25 years old.I used to play poker mostly live and i enjoyed it a lot.So now i have a lot of free time and i want to make some extra cash from it.im interested at spin and go so ill give a try there.how much BI do u reccomend me to start with.should i start at the 0.25$ or 1$ at Stars.i will make a blog also when i start but thats gonna be in2 weeks or so.Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies
    • Gania30099
      Gania30099
      Basic
      Hi, i am interested in your blog. I hope i Will be back as a winner. I can speak about your blog to my big cercle. Just help me you know ;)
      Gaëtan Navez
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Lorenzo and Gaëtan Navez

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • DimitrijeN357
      DimitrijeN357
      Basic
      Hello everyone, I'm Dimitrije. I play poker online, but only freerolls😂 I play live poker, but few days ago i started playing online and i like it, just it's too complicated to deposit money on gambling sites... Do you think that is posible to make a bankroll without a deposit?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It’s possible but is more difficult then in the past without to many good freerolls on most poker sites. I expect you can do it and I wish you good luck with it to build a bankroll with freerolls :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Post removed