Hi everyone

• Ghettojoker
      Ghettojoker
      Basic
      My name is Lorenzo im from Bulgaria and im 25 years old.I used to play poker mostly live and i enjoyed it a lot.So now i have a lot of free time and i want to make some extra cash from it.im interested at spin and go so ill give a try there.how much BI do u reccomend me to start with.should i start at the 0.25$ or 1$ at Stars.i will make a blog also when i start but thats gonna be in2 weeks or so.Thanks in advance
  • 5 replies
    • Gania30099
      Gania30099
      Basic
      Hi, i am interested in your blog. I hope i Will be back as a winner. I can speak about your blog to my big cercle. Just help me you know ;)
      Gaëtan Navez
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Lorenzo and Gaëtan Navez

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • DimitrijeN357
      DimitrijeN357
      Basic
      Hello everyone, I'm Dimitrije. I play poker online, but only freerolls😂 I play live poker, but few days ago i started playing online and i like it, just it's too complicated to deposit money on gambling sites... Do you think that is posible to make a bankroll without a deposit?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It’s possible but is more difficult then in the past without to many good freerolls on most poker sites. I expect you can do it and I wish you good luck with it to build a bankroll with freerolls :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Post removed