Multitabling on Mansion...

• batmanbatmanbatman
      batmanbatmanbatman
      Bronze
      ...either sucks either I did not find yet the appropriate way of doing it. Only 4 tables fit on my laptop screen and I can't play even at those because the colors simply do not pop up. So I get time outs all the time. And if I try cascade(as I am using on party poker) it does not wait for me to make a decision before moving to another table or sometimes, when it waits, it just doesn't pop-up the other table. So if I play just 6-7 tables(on party I play 8-10 without problems) I always get time out on half of the tables. Also another problem is that they can't store a preferred seat so that I always know where to look to for my cards. Also the button contrast is very bad.

Ok, anyone with solutions to these problems? Because I am still hoping that there is something in the software, some place with options that I did not discover yet. The bonus seems to be easy to clear with multitabling, as well as the first deposit bonus. And those 750$ in total would be very attractive if a nicer interface would be available...
  • 9 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      The tables wait for me to make a decisionbefore they change, as for colours use IPskinner, there is a thread with a link in this forum.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I could play 9 tables normally.
      Not sure what color problem you have.

For 9 tables you'd need mini tables + a bit overlaping, if you don't have WS screen.

Works fine fo r me.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      yeah im another 4 tabler on Mansion.

I think I might change my signature to "DIE MANSION DIE".
      It's like being trapped by a psycho girlfriend..lol
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      I have some problems like the ones you say multi-tabling on mansion, but not as bad.

I use:

ipskinner to skin my ipoker mini tables.
      googling for it usually brings it up near the top
      it is free.

which makes mini tables easier to see on my laptop screen. I use the black version. Which makes my HUD clearly visible, but you can try out various ones..
      Also make sure to have all the button changing and seat changing options disabled (they are enabled by default and it just makes life harder imo)

Anyway, ymmv, but hope it helps.

The only other problem I have with Mansion is that it doesn't always go ding when a table wants your attention, so I end up timing out more often than I should...

<edit>ahhhh, I see irregularity already posted about ipskinner...... sorry<edit>
      hu-hum... :rolleyes:
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      why dont you simply use mini tables?!?
    • ulikiluu
      ulikiluu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DE4DLY
      The only other problem I have with Mansion is that it doesn't always go ding when a table wants your attention, so I end up timing out more often than I should...
      I've folded AA/KK so many times because of that. How hard can it be to make a good poker client?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I have played up to 9 full size tables micro limit FR FL, and 12 - 14 tables micro limit SSS without too many problems. I just line them up overlapped and in order so I can easily click to a table I might need in the windows task bar.

Occassionally timing out on one table can create a pain where you can time out on multiple tables in quick succession... the solution is to make quick decisions and if you time out quickly click through all the other tables.. this is only a minor occassional annoyance rather than a deal breaker.

I prefer the full size tables to the mini view as the HUD on Elephant obscures cards and stack sizes, and I don't mind using the full view as above.

TBH it really is just a comfort thing... practice with 4 tables and build up from there.

I don't use iPSkinner but I hear nothing but good things.

Hope this is useful in some way. :)
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      I prefer the full size tables to the mini view as the HUD on Elephant obscures cards and stack sizes, and I don't mind using the full view as above.
      This! Trying to get 9/10 stat boxes postioned on a mini table is impossible! They need to introduce resiable tables, all would then be ok!
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by irregularity
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      This! Trying to get 9/10 stat boxes postioned on a mini table is impossible! They need to introduce resiable tables, all would then be ok!
      +1

While trying to clear bonus I've max tabled, (i forget, i think at 15 or 16 tables) whenever it was that it stopped me.. with absolutly no problem timing out. Software still sucks, but didnt have problems with tables popping up/timing out. Just 2 cascaded rows worked fine