Same Household 2nd Bankroll from PS (been over 144 hours no response)

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Hi, I signed up through PS not too long ago and I love it you guys have helped make me a better player. The thing is my brother has come of age and I have been teaching him how to play.. Now I always thought that the rules were that 1 player per house hold only. But then I see other people posting and admins saying that its not illegal and that it is allowed BUT then the same people say that the person who is using the 2nd account gets their account deleted..is there any way to asure that this will work? We are two seperate people but we live in the same house and share 1 computer..what I don't get is how can they tell... is this just a coinflip like AK vs QQ (or worse :( ).. reading the other posts I can guess that we are the ones with the 43% equity since most of the posts I read say that the 2nd person never gets the starting capital?

Should I just tell him to create it..read the quiz materials..pass the quiz... choose a site and add his personal info...then wait see what happens?
  • 9 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi PidKoker,

I don't have any specific information but in most (or maybe all) of these cases you mentioned our support probably suspected (based on reliable evidence) a violation of our terms and conditions. So that's most likely the reason why they shut down the accounts.
      So 2 account per address are allowed.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      My wife and I both have accounts with PS so it definately can be done, it just required a separate ID check for each account. We had no issues at all and everything went smooth.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi PidKoker,

Normally there's no problem to refer your family member, except that we will have to take some checks. As long as your brother passes our security check, he will get his bankroll.

Best,
      thunder
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Thanks. :)
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Well like the other people who posted... my brothers account was deactivated.. he said did not even get asked for a security check i thought that was normal as it is randomly asked for BUT after passing the quiz and creating an account he said he tried to log in today and he got ERROR account deactivated.. so I guess hes not allowed to receive a starting capital becuase our information is the same or something?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      hm that's strange.

Well just ask him to contact the support and ask for the reason of the deactivation.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Well he doesnt have an account now..so I guess ill write a ticket for him and see what the problem was?

One thing are we not allowed to tell-a-friend our family members, maybe thats the problem?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      it's also possible to write a ticket if your account is deactivated
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Well, its been about 144 hours almost a week since my brother has wrote a ticket.. and no response, he was planning to play during the PP double points for Sngs.. but thats kinda ruined now. Anything else he can do except sit around like an idiot and waiT? X(