This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL5] NL4 Shove EV+??

• 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your hand to our hand discussion forum. Then you get faster feedback.
      Shoving the flop seems fine to me, but I doubt you have much fold equity when he bets pot size here, I also recommend raising pre-flop a little bit more with the dead blind in middle position.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • la55i
      la55i
      There is a small problem. You are risking 73bb when you shove, not 59. This shove is roughly break even, slightly on the negative side. Calculate the rake in and you are losing money with this play.
      If you think you can get his stack in very often when you hit your flush OTT, then it is ok to call. Otherwise I would just fold.
    • putsh
      putsh
      Silver
      Originally posted by la55i
      There is a small problem. You are risking 73bb when you shove, not 59. This shove is roughly break even, slightly on the negative side. Calculate the rake in and you are losing money with this play.
      If you think you can get his stack in very often when you hit your flush OTT, then it is ok to call. Otherwise I would just fold.

Argghhh nice view i've completely forget to get his bet OTF.

Thx.

Also I like a lot your strategic vidéo.