have account but never deposited... need new one for $50?

• agn0stic
      agn0stic
      Bronze
      hello there, I'd like to know something about this offer. If I have an account but NEVER deposited money in it, do I still have to create a new one? can't I ask PokerStars to make the referral the one for pokerstrategy? 'cause I didn't register with any referral at all, and I really don't want to give up this username, play money chips, etc...

is there no way to keep this account and be eligible for this offer? would I be allowed to transfer the funds or something? :(
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi agn0stic,

it is not possible to send the money to existing accounts. Not even if you retrack your account.
      Btw. afaik it is against pokerstars terms and conditions to have more than one account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • agn0stic
      agn0stic
      Bronze
      I see. and can't I ask them to transfer the money from my old account and then close it?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agn0stic
      I see. and can't I ask them to transfer the money from my old account and then close it?
      Hello agn0stic,

Nope. PokerStars does not allow multiple accounts so you aren't even allowed to create a new one. I'm sorry to say you will need to choose another platform on which to receive your starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD