hole cards not shown till the river after all in?

• 5 replies
    • STR82ACE
      Unless it goes to showdown, there is no way to know for sure...as it should be.

If your opponent folds to the bet, you win anyway. No need to show the cards.
    • Frakkk
      I think he means when 2 people are all in on the flop or preflop, the holecards don't show immediately, only after the river is down.

To answer this, you can't change it, it depends on the platform you play in.
    • PacMakaveli
      Really? Don't you have to show your cards when all the players in the pot go all in? At least that's the way it worked at the other platforms I've played in.

*edit: to the post above, ya that's what I meant thanks.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Nope, you can't see the cards until river and it cannot be changed. Seeing the cards used to be avaliable only in tournaments some time ago, but now they've implemented it in the cash games as well on some platforms. I think this was described in another thread already, but I am not able to remember which one it was :( .
    • iamblueandurmine
      yeah i dont like the showdown format on Party, very fast and no whole cards shown, FT a the best speed at showdown i reckon