how to see opponent's cards

• opal99
      opal99
      Black

I know people are stupid by nature, but look at this shit & read those intelligent commments after that :D

Thanks for this Video. That makes it easy for me to quit online Poker.

Yep always suspected sometimes my cards were been seen by suspicious play, and its very clear it can be done

:D
  • 17 replies
    • trisminkim
      trisminkim
      Bronze
      lol
    • Frakkk
      Frakkk
      Bronze
      Can this really be done? I mean if the platform programmers are not stupid enough, it is impossible to see other's hole cards without hacking the servers.

There is a poker cheating system for sale that claims to give you the information how to find out what others have, but I doubt it works better than estimating the ranges based on statistics.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Frakkk
      Can this really be done? I mean if the platform programmers are not stupid enough, it is impossible to see other's hole cards without hacking the servers.
      no way ;)

There is a poker cheating system for sale that claims to give you the information how to find out what others have, but I doubt it works better than estimating the ranges based on statistics.
      Would you sell something like this if you find out how to win every single hand on any limit? For $50-$100, when you can make 100's per minute... :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      They will scare fishes away! X(
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Nice one :tongue:

I don't get why people do videos like that,there are like 1000 videos like that.

I could understand potripper's vids,they were very helpful.
      Actually they got me off 6 player h-stakes tables and major tournaments (unless I qualify,lol).

How hard it could be to sit at NL 6 player table and chat with your other 4 buddies over a cell phone?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Deflowerer
      How hard it could be to sit at NL 6 player table and chat with your other 4 buddies over a cell phone?
      Easy to do, but you'd be banned within few days imo ;)
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      and you ll just end up messing it up, taking money from each other and losing out through rake, harder than it sounds :P :tongue: :D
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Seen that. Lol'd every time :)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze

I think this is just a doctored replay that Stars make available to everybody
      Bronze
      I agree this is a replay nothing else.....
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hahahah awesome.

If you guys wonder what he is watching its the replay of the final table of e.g. Sunday Million or various other big tournaments.

PokerStars makes the final tables with all hole cards revealed available afterwards. So he is just watching one of those ;)
      Bronze
      Dam this guy is a genious though....

IF he is making people use his bonus code when they deposit at Full Tilt.

I mean think about it you become an affiliate. you get your own bonus code for people
      to enter so that you can get commision from Full Tilt from these players you are making join.

Thats probably why he wants people to play 100 points worth after depositing $50.

And retards and morons are lining up around the fucking block to pay him off.....

And since he is not actually selling anything, and not collecting any money directly from his
      "victims" I use the term loosely as I have no compassion for idiots who would fall for this....
      I don't think what he is doing is outside the law.

This guy really gets the tip of my hat.

ON TOP OF THAT!!!! his final link is a download of the actual Poker Stars software from his
      page... which you can also get paid for. IDK how much but I know you can get some money
      from the poker sites if people download the software through your site.

S I C K profits for doing nothing but exploiting the greed and stupidity of the greater %
      of the human population.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      DAMMIT!!!

I wish I had thought of that :baby: :evil: X( :(
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by 8979687
      ON TOP OF THAT!!!! his final link is a download of the actual Poker Stars software from his
      page... which you can also get paid for. IDK how much but I know you can get some money
      There can be trojan too, so I'd never download such file anywhere but poker site (except from PokerStrategy ofc ;) ).
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by 8979687
      There can be trojan too, so I'd never download such file anywhere but poker site (except from PokerStrategy ofc ;) ).
      Very good idea..

But the guy said the link is to PokerStars.com...

so in this case no trojan and lots of free cash because people are stupid in general.

I have to say it again....

SICK!!!
    • Deflowerer
      Deflowerer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      and you ll just end up messing it up, taking money from each other and losing out through rake, harder than it sounds :P :tongue: :D
      Not really. ;)