This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2] TT fold turn

• RentzEst
      RentzEst
      Bronze
      Winamax, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $2.13 (106.5 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2.06 (103 bb)
      MP: $3.15 (157.5 bb) V27 P22 H193
      CO: $2.74 (137 bb)
      BTN: $2.03 (101.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :Ts: :Th:
      MP raises to $0.06, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.13) :3h: :9s: :2s: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.07, Hero calls $0.07

Turn: ($0.27) :4c: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP bets $0.20, Hero folds

Results:
      $0.27 pot ($0.02 rake)
      Final Board: :3h: :9s: :2s: :4c:
      Hero mucked :Ts: :Th: and lost (-$0.13 net)
      MP mucked and won $0.25 ($0.12 net)

Preflop :
      The call should be correct

Flop:
      Check , call should also be standard.

Turn:
      Check , fold the bet is big I do not think he´s bluffing there.
  • 5 replies
    • Bebabcsinya
      Bebabcsinya
      Gold
      He will still has some Axs flush draws here, or maybe some 9x hand which he decides to valuebet so I would not fold TT here
    • CucumbaMan
      CucumbaMan
      Silver
      I think you should not fold here. Villian could have flush draws, straight draws, etc. here so I think you should call here.
    • RentzEst
      RentzEst
      Bronze
      I do not think she would bet two streets with a chance to get flush draw. Especially considering his bet size on turn. Rather, I had the impression that he was afraid that I would try to get the flush.
    • la55i
      la55i
      You have an overpair, I would say in this case it is worth at least 2 streets. Your read about that second barrel being value only is wrong. Maybe even terribly wrong.
      When villain bets we should always add some bluffs in his range if we don't have any special reads. Basically his turn betting range should have roughly 50% bluffs and even if he would be a bit value heavy I think TT is still quite high in your range. There will be double barrel bluffs and there will be tripple barrel bluffs also. If you call turn only with sets you are probably folding too much.
    • RentzEst
      RentzEst
      Bronze
      I did not look at this hand clearly from this angel and you are right . I got smarter again , thank you for the answer.